Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 21, 2020
Mike Rowe Delivers 'College Commencement Address' That Drops a Steaming Deuce All Over College
Editor's Note: This is from 2020, but since it's the season for college commencement addresses, we here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website like to share the greatest on that's ever been delivered. We give you ... Mike Rowe!
Congratulations to the class of 2020. On behalf of a grateful America, I'm so, so sorry that your end-of-the-year rager at Delta House was replaced by the car parade outside your house. Blame Bill de Blasio and Andrew Cuomo for spreading the New York City virus instead of the news, as Mr. Francis Albert Sinatra suggested. But hopefully, you got to do at least one keg stand with your mom.
Mike Rowe would like to congratulate the class of 2020 too. Specifically, the forgotten class of 2020 who chose NOT to take on an insane amount of debt for a four-year degree. Sure, his commencement address does serve as a commercial for his controversial work ethic scholarship (assuming you don't know what the word controversial means), but like most of Rowe's videos, he makes important points in a humorous way.
"As you advance in the skilled trades, don't completely dismiss the liberal arts just because the cost of a degree has become scandalous. Fact is, universities are no longer the sole repositories of worthwhile information. If you have a smartphone and a connection to the internet, then you have access to every single thing currently for sale in the classrooms and lecture halls of America's finest universities FOR FREE!"
On behalf of the class of 1998, who is in a career that didn't exist when he went to college and who went to community and state college for a grand total of under $10,000, a four-year university degree isn't everything it's advertised to be. Especially seeing how for most of the people I know IRL who are doing something they love and/or are successful at, it's something they didn't go to school for. What's more important is your work ethic and being able to identify opportunity when it reveals itself to you so that you don't waste it.
But that's just me. If you want a crippling amount of debt for a liberal arts degree that you're going to find out four years later is worthless, that's cool too.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Megyn Kelly on "Media Elite" Bias and Crazy Feminism | Good Morning Mug Club!youtu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Ilhan Omar Demands Biden Cancel All Student Debt - Louder With ... ›
- Jen Psaki Won't Say Americans Should Live Healthy Lifestyle ... ›
- Tim Pool Swatted Again, Catches Someone Trespassing - Louder ... ›
- Man Kicked Off Flight Over 'Let's Go, Brandon' Mask - Louder With ... ›
- Something's Up with These COVID-19 Death Rates - Louder With ... ›
- Mike Rowe Shuts Down Haters Over Funny Omicron Variant Meme ... ›
- Mike Rowe Throws Down on Joe Biden's Energy Policies - Louder ... ›
- Mike Rowe Blasts Trudeau Turning Truckers Into Villains - Louder ... ›
- Mike Rowe Sounds Off on What Let's Go Brandon Chant Means ... ›
- Mike Rowe Jabs Jen Psaki Over Claim About Rising Meat Costs ... ›
- Government Revokes Mike Rowe Permit for Security Reasons - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Throws Garbage Can at Parade in Protest - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOJ called out for politicized Trump raid by Andrew Cuomo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Shuts Down Haters Over Funny Omicron Variant Meme - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Sounds Off on What Let's Go Brandon Chant Means - Louder With Crowder ›