Governor Mike Huckabee came on the show today (You can always subscribe on iTunes for free if you missed it)! He started with a giant compliment to me for my bravery in confronting Muslim bakeries about gay wedding cakes. Yeah, Huckabee, he watches my videos.
Then he said that most of them were junk. Oh well. Skunked again!
Here’s something important to note. I like Gov. Huckabee as a person, but just because he’s been on my show, this doesn’t mean I’m endorsing him as candidate. What is true however, is that I’ve extended invitations to nearly everyone in the current GOP field, with the conditions that they are given no topic prep, that they use no talking points, and that the interview is long-form. Only two people were brave enough to agree thus far. Carly Fiorina, and Governor Mike Huckabee. That, I respect.
We talk about the debates, of course, and how Huckabee thought he faired. Of course the absolute HATCHET job of CNBC at this debate was covered. Huckabee let’s us in on some inside baseball for the debates. Spoiler alert: CNBC is a bunch of liberal turd-nuggets.
Some other topics we hit:
- RNC needs to get on this debate stuff a bit more seriously
- That time CNBC jumped the shark and asked Carson about Costco and all the gayness
- Huckabee admits to drinking Starbucks coffee. Let’s not hold that against him
- Challenges faced by Christian conservatives in this election cycle
- Diversity (well, lackthereof) in the Democrat party and how they’re all old fogies
- And how much the Republicans should stop being such wimps (which we’ve written about extensively)
All that and more on this week’s Podcast!