Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Mexico President Trashes Trump. Ignores His Own ‘Racist’ Laws…
It's funny what some people say when you leave the room. Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto invited Donald Trump to Mexico for a meeting. They acted all
buddy buddy amigo amigo. Had a few laughs. Pena Nieto elevated Donald Trump by making Trump look presidential.
In other words, Pena Neito gave Trump the best day of Trump's campaign. They left all smiles.
A few hours later...
But in a late evening television interview, an angry-looking Pena Nieto sought to defend himself against a broad swathe of criticism for his decision to invite the Republican candidate despite his repeated verbal attacks on Mexico.
"His policy stances could represent a huge threat to Mexico, and I am not prepared to keep my arms crossed and do nothing," Pena Nieto said. "That risk, that threat, must be confronted. I told him that is not the way to build a mutually beneficial relationship for both nations."
Pena Nieto had likened Trump to dictators Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini earlier this year. But his government said Trump understood its concerns at the meeting, making Pena Nieto's tense appearance on television the more surprising.
Pardon my Espanol, but I don't give a raton's rear end what Mexico thinks about our immigration policies. We're America. They're Mexico. We have our immigration laws, they have their immigration laws. Their laws, by the way? Mucho stricto than ours. Yes, yes, I know that's not "real" Spanish. Spare me.
But if you're going to throw tacos, don't live in glass houses. I'm pretty sure I mixed a metaphor there. Also, now I want tacos.
Mexico's immigration laws are muy bueno.
Seriously, how splendido would it be if the USA adopted laws like this? If it's okay for Mexico to implement these measures, why isn't it okay for Los Estados Unidos? From HumanEvents.com:
- Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
- Immigration officials must “ensure” “immigrants will be useful elements for the country. And they have necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
- Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” When foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests.” When they do not behave like good citizens in their own country. When they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
Wait... Foreigners have to CONTRIBUTE to society?! Not be los leeches? Sucking the life our of the host country? Can I get an AMEN?
But wait, that's not the whole enchilada. See what I did there?
Mexico actually punishes illegal immigrants. And the people who aid those immigrants in their illegalness.
- Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
- Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
- Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
- A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
See what I mean? We should be taking cues from Mexico. Their immigration laws? Waaaaaay better than ours. America's enforcement of immigration laws is muy malo.
Okay, that's enough with my Espanol.
If Trump's a threat, why isn't Mexico a threat to us? We're talking about Trump here. A guy with orange hair. Yet Mexico says he's a threat, while conveniently seated behind a country with immigration laws they actually enforce.
Tacos, glass houses. What a mess. But a delicious one. Pass the sour cream, yo.
Speaking of Trump in Mexico...