Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 29, 2021
Teenage Athlete Who Passed Out While Running in a Mask Speaks Out: 'I Couldn't Get a Full Breath'
You know what I'm thinking while I'm writing this. I know what you're thinking while you're reading this. But it involves someone who had a covering over her face, and you're most likely clicking this link from Facebook. So, you know. I'll let Oregon high school track star Maggie Williams explain to you what happened to her. Only pointing out that after this incident, the CDC made a totally science-based decision that people don't have to mask up when running any more.
You may now press play on this news report, where you can both hear Williams' words and watch her say them.
State revises mask mandate for outdoor athletics after Summit HS runner collapses at finish ...youtu.be
I felt like I just wasn't being able to get a full breath. Multiple times of that happening, not being able to get enough air -- I just felt super-dizzy, and then eventually passed out. In the past, this has never happened. Then this race that I was wearing a mask, it did happen, which I don't think is a coincidence.
After this frightening incident, the Oregon Health Authority revised its mandate. A mandate that has totally been science-based this whole time.
The guidance will allow people to take off face coverings when competing in non-contact sports outdoors and maintaining at least 6 feet of distance from others and the other virus protective protocols.
However this science-based decision doesn't include training for competition, and you need to cover your face both before and after competing. This new guideline is only for WHILE you're competing.
To recap. A star athlete was running while her face was covered. The star athlete collapsed while running with her face covered. The star athlete, who, granted, is not an epidemiologist, thinks having her face covered MAY have caused her to pass out. The local health authorities revised their mandate as a result. You may, after hearing all these facts, form an opinion about this story. But you mustn't speak that opinion out loud. Only keep it in your brain and know I am thinking the same thing.
Though one silver lining. As Maggie was collapsing, it was across the finish line. So she at least won the race.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
BIDEN ADDRESS RANT: Democrats Are Mad When You Have MORE Freedom! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Woman Has Epic Elevator Meltdown Over Someone Not Masked Up ... ›
- Mother's Emotional Demand to Councilmembers: 'Take These ... ›
- Tom Brady Gets Mask-Shaming Before the SuperBowl - Louder With ... ›
- 'Climate Czar' John Kerry Busted Not Wearing Mask on Plane ... ›
- Joe Biden Masks Up for Zoom Call with 16 Other World Leaders ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- Joe Biden Wears Mask Outside to Tell Americans They Don't Have ... ›
- 3-Year-Old with Sensory Disorder Booted Off Southwest Airlines Over Masks, Even Though He Was Wearing a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Byron Donalds will not comply with Pelosi's Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- France Shows What Police Enforcing Vaccine Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brave Little Girl Speaks Out Against Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›