Male Privilege is a Myth Change My Mind (Second Edition)
With feminists blaming men for everything from their sucky dating lives to their unemployment, Steven Crowder takes to the streets to prove male privilege is a myth. For the second time.
A big fat thanks to everyone who engaged in civil conversation and extended courtesy toward others. Such discussions are rare.
The students didn't know much about the history of women's suffrage. How males fought for the female vote. How most women didn't want that vote. All the basic Constitution things. Then, the conversation turned to racism. How white opinions don't matter and racism against white people isn't a thing. It's clear these institutions of "education" aren't doing much educating. Giving history books to toddlers to write up whimsical notions of historic happenings.
Learn about all the privilege things:
- Boneheaded NYT Writer Attacks Men for Their ‘Male Privilege’…
- Harvard Upholds Rule Penalizing “All-Male Social Clubs”
- Feminist Professors to College Students: Stop Citing White Males Because Racism
- Rich Privilege? This Stanford Study on Education Says No…
- Crowder Takes the ‘White Privilege Test’ So You Don’t Have to!
- New Miss USA: ‘Healthcare is a Privilege, Not a Right.’ Leftists Lose Their Crap…
Is there a topic of Change my Mind you'd like to see discussed? Leave a comment or send Steven a tweet.
If you haven't seen the first privilege Change My Mind episode, now's your chance. Seriously, only pansies skip out.