Sketch Hysterically Mocks How Male Feminists Are Total Creeps
Because I've become such a Ryan Long stan lately, YouTube's algorithm regularly serves up his videos in my recommend lists. So I happened to catch this one dunking on an easy target: male feminists (see 'FEMINIST BOYFRIEND' IS BOYCOTTING WORK UNTIL 'WAGE GAP' IS CLOSED! and AMBER TAMBLYN CREATES 'MALE ALLY MANIFESTO.' YES, IT'S CONDESCENDING FEMINIST GARBAGE!). Or, I guess they are called "allies" now.
I know this is meant to be a comedy sketch. But if you've ever had a conversation with a woman (even a progressive woman) who has had a conversation (or been sloppily hit on) by a self-identified male ally, this video might come across as a documentary. I'm actually surprised Ally Weekly doesn't exist yet.
ALLY WEEKLY - A PUBLICATION FOR ALLY'S BY ALLY'S youtu.be
Not that I don't believe the boobs should be free. It's just that instead of hiding behind social justice, I'll take you out to dinner first. But there are other members of the male species — the more creepyAF among us — who will use politics as a way to get into a gal's pants. And then, ironically enough, when said gal rejects them and says she only like them as a friend, turn into the biggest slut-shaming sexists imaginable.
Beware of the male feminist, ladies. We may disagree on policy issues, but at least you know where conservative guys are coming from.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder's Employee on The Cube of Saturn Conspiracy | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- New Feminist Cause: Words in the DICTIONARY are Triggering ... ›
- I'm Courtney Kirchoff. Here's Why I, a REAL Feminist, Am ... ›
- Feminist Liberals Attack New 'Wonder Woman'... For being Jewish ... ›
- Fat Feminist Complains about Marriage Being Oppressive ... ›
- Screw Off, Feminists: An Open Letter To Men From A Real Woman ... ›
- Feminist Blames "Whiteness" For Her Friends Abandoning Her ... ›
- Stuck with a Feminist on a Date? Here are 10 Triggering Questions ... ›
- Dear Feminist Hollywood: Stop Trying to Make Female Action ... ›