LWC: Larry Elder talks SCOTUS, Karen Straughan Discusses the Draft and Mrs. Crowder drops by!
It was a full week this past week. We lost legal giant Justice Antonin Scalia, we heard Trump sound like Michael Moore, and the draft brought up at the latest GOP Debate. Well, we discussed that and so much more with guests Larry Elder and Karen Straughan.
- A Cruz vs. Sanders election would be the first time, our life times, where conservatism would battle socialism. We would gauge where our country stands.
- Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton would be a reality show. Yes it would.
- We talk the naked man who dropped his pants in Seattle in a woman's bathroom. Because he claimed to be transgender. We told you this would happen. America, this guy is living the middle school fantasy ever!
- Larry Elder discusses the Supreme Court, the nomination process and gives us the history behind Clarence Thomas. Well, he gives a lot of history. Brilliant guy.
- Yep, Larry Elder and I discussed Donald Trump. Obviously.
- We had on Abdul Rockman, the ISIS PR Spokesperson, who has some common ground with Donald Trump.
- Karen Straughan talks women in the military, the draft, and why women didn't want the vote.
- Turns out men had to perform societal duties to earn their vote, but women? Not so much.
- Also, spiders? They all deserve to die. All of them. With fire.
That and more!
Listen to the podcast on Soundcloud: