Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
LWC #73: Christina Hoff Sommers and Nick DiPaolo Trigger Leftists
We were lucky enough to have the estimable Christina Hoff Sommers stop by for LwC to discuss the crazy at UMass, Islam, and feminism. If you need some background on what happened at UMass, get thee to this post, STAT. Then come back here.
This a classy lady right here. Button your shirt.
Now Christina Hoff Sommers and I don't always agree. Did you see her saying TrigglyPuff might be intelligent? Um. No. But we can agree to disagree. Speaking of Triggly, not a cyber-bulling issue. TrigglyPuff came to our playground to break our toys. Steven just didn't let her.
Some other highlights:
- "Fainting couch feminism." A great term of Ms. Sommers to describe modern day feminism.
- Deconstructing the reasons Millennials are, generally, giant pussies in need of safe spaces and perpetual healthcare from their parents.
- Activists on campus need to "check their activist privilege."
- Who are the REAL FEMINIST HEREOS of the world. Hint, NOT American SJW feminists.
- If our places of higher learning turn into places of safety and not challenging ideas, debate or contention, Universities will lose their purpose.
- We discuss the reason Professor Sommers is called "Base Mom."
- Oh yeah, also, major disagreements on Islam (like Jesus vs. Muhammad). But guess what? Because Steven and Christina Hoff Sommers are both reasonable, non-crazy people, they can disagree civilly. Yes, leftists, disagreement doesn't mean everyone has to devolve into a rage of crap.
Sorry, TrigglyPuff. You shall live on through this GIF for all time. You're in our hearts forever.
Listen to the full podcast below: