This week we discussed all of Europe’s crappiness, specifically the French election. We also dove into some of North Korea’s silliest laws, Timmy the transgender bear, Bill O’Reilly’s new job, and more. Oh, and special guests Gavin McInnes and Clint Howard joined in on the fun. Lucky you. Watch below!
Acquaint yourself with the top stories from this week. You know, so you can be a cultured know-it-all who talks news at parties.
- Fresno Man Shoots Three, Shouts “Allahu Akbar.” He’s Probably NOT Methodist…
- GEORGIA: Jon Ossoff Ruins Democrats’ Plans, Fails to Win Special Election
- President Trump INCREASES Deportations of Once Protected DREAMers
- GUN CONTROL: Venezuela Confiscates Civilian Guns. Arms Socialist Regime…
- Mike Pence Issues Chilling Warning to North Korea: Don’t Test Us
- Socialist Venezuelan Government SEIZES General Motors Plant
- PARIS: Police Officer Shot by Probable Terrorist, Islamic State Claims Credit…
Also, don’t forget to join the Mug Club. It’s recommended by 9 out of 10 doctors* and studies have shown Mug Club members are happier and Mug Clubbier than non-members.
*The title doctors is used loosely and may or may not refer to people with actual medical licenses. SUBSCRIBE AT YOUR OWN RISK!