Talking all things Gorsuch confirmation, “racist” Pepsi ads, “insensitive” Nivea ads, Critical Theory vs. Socratic Method and more. Special guests Dave Rubin and Tim Schmidt, President and CEO of USCCA.
Thanks as always to our stellar guests!
Get caught up on this week’s news. Or don’t. But do you really want to go through life so uninformed? No, I thought not. Look, I’ve made it as simple as I can for you. Click the stories below for both education and humor. Unless you hate yourself. If you do hate yourself, take Kendall Jenner’s advice and grab an ice cold, refreshing beverage of your choice. But keep it for yourself, don’t spread “peace” or anything radical like that.
- Ben Carson Orders Audit of HUD. Finds $520 BILLION in ‘Bookkeeping Errors‘
- Woman Threatens to Accuse Uber Driver of Rape. Because He Doesn’t Have a Phone Charger?!
- Swimsuit Designer Called ‘Fat-Shamer’ For Hating Amy Schumer Cover. She DOUBLES DOWN!
- Target SHOCKED by How Badly the ‘Trans Bathroom’ Boycott Screwed Them…
- Syrian Chemical Attack Survivor Blasts Obama’s Inaction, Begs Trump for Help…
JOIN THE MUG CLUB AND GET ACCESS TO NEW CONSERVATIVE MEDIA VIA CRTV! ORDER YOUR MUG CLUB MEMBERSHIP NOW!