BREAKING: Multiple Dead in London Terrorist Attack. Suspect Probably Not Amish...
UPDATE: 3:00 PST/ 6:00 EST: Report is now Abu Izzadeen is still in prison.
The source I trusted, but ultimately I made a mistake. This time I got it wrong. Abu Izzadeen is in prison.— simon israel (@simon israel) 1490215815.0
UPDATE 12:30 PST/3:30 EST: Terrorist being reported as Abu Izzadeen, a notorious Islamic extremist who called for violence against police, and railed against Islamophobia. STILL ALLEGED. Because other people are saying Izzadeen is in prison...
This morning an attack took place outside of Parliament in London, England. I'm sure you have a few guesses as to who's responsible. But before social justice diaper wads start lobbing accusations of "ISLAMOPHOBIA!" let's take a look at the facts first.
As this is a breaking story, details are still developing. We'll update this post as we learn more, but here's what we know so far...
- It has been declared a terrorist attack
- There were multiple parts: a car mowed down people on the Westminster Bridge, a knife-wielding man stabbed a police officer outside Parliament, and "there was a person in the river." We know not what the last part entails, but the police thought it worth including in their statement
- Police haven't confirmed yet whether it was carried out by one or multiple people
- Five are dead so far, and at least a dozen people were injured including multiple officers
- The police officer who first intervened is dead.
- The stabbing attacker is being described as a middle-aged man possibly "Asian"
- The attack took place on the first anniversary of the Brussels bombings carried out by Islamists (read 26 Dead in Brussels Terror Attack. You #PrayForPeace, I'll Pray for Wisdom and Resolution...)
- ISIS sympathizers are celebrating the attack already
Here's a photo of a man believed to be the attacker...
Yes, he's described as "Asian," and we're still waiting for more facts to roll in before hopping to conclusions. But a quick glance at the photo above shows someone who looks rather not-Amish. Also not "Icelandic." Some people on Twitter, citing zero sources, have said UK chaps refer to Middle Eastern peeps as "Asian." Whatever, the man pictured above doesn't look like the American definition of "Asian" to me. But the UK and the USA are nations separated by the same language, so who can tell. Allegedly. These people do, after all, refer to cigarettes as "fags" and flashlights as "torches." We can't forget the much-ballyhooed reference to restrooms as "loos," either. So sure, maybe they do refer to people from Middle Eastern countries as "Asian." Or maybe, just maybe, they don't. And media is trying to cover their bum bums. What with media, regardless of country, being narrative-pushing charlatans. Allegedly.
Given the truckload of terrorist attacks we've witnessed the past year that have been carried out by
Muslims not-Methodists, the signs aren't pointing towards a Buddhist extremist. Regardless of which, brace yourself for the impending crapstorm of #NotAll Muslims... I mean #NotAllEvangelicals. Allegedly.