State Takes Back Dude's 'Let's Go Brandon' License Plates, Claim Language is 'Objectionable'
Nathan Kirk got the license plate "LGBF JB" registered with the Alabama Department of Motor Vehicles. One would assume "LGBF" stood for "Let's Go Brandon Flowers" and Kirk was a fan of the band The Killers. "JB" stood for "John Brightside" believing John is Mr. Brightside's first name. However, the DMV recalled Kirk's plates, believing the acronyms stood for "Let's Go Brandon" and "F*ck Joe Biden." Both of those things were deemed objectionable.
I don't get it.
Alabama recalls a "Let’s go Brandon" license plate, calling it "objectionable." https://t.co/qHYFcNaIVipic.twitter.com/r6ls4ICjI5
— AL.com (@aldotcom) February 28, 2022
Joe Biden was elected president, and it turns out he sucks at his job. College students started chanting "F*ck Joe Biden" at football games. Other Americans joined in. At a NASCAR race, while the crowd was chanting "F*ck Joe Biden," a dingbat reporter thought they were chanting "Let's Go Brandon." That's when "Let's Go Brandon" became its own thing. It was the single most important event to take place in 2021. Joe Biden still sucks at being president.
Kirk, the owner of a local gun store, registered the vanity plates back in October. He only now got a letter saying that his "objectionable" plates are being recalled. Yes, four months later. Because... it's the DMV. Kirk has ten days to surrender the plates or have his vehicle registration revoked.
Kirk tells AL.com he's considering taking legal action on first amendment grounds. Also, and this is key, his license plate is just random letters. It doesn't make words. There is even a strategically placed space between "F" and "JB."“It could be my kid’s initials. It could be my grandmother or grandfather. It’s just letters. It doesn’t spell anything.”
It's unclear who snitched. My guess is that one woke high school student in Blount County no one likes. The one who wears their pronouns on the mask they wear over their other mask (and wears a face shield on top of that). They were so triggered they were literally shaking as they complained on Twitter and tagged the DMV. The one person who works at the DMV that knows how to use Twitter saw it and overreacted.
But that's just an educated guess.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Louis CK and Jeffrey Toobin Share TIPS on Ukraine! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Kid Kicks Off Race with 'Let's Go Brandon!' - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo Corrects Their Let's Go Brandon Hit Piece - Louder With ... ›
- The 'Let's Go Brandon' TikTok Dance Challenge is a Thing - Louder ... ›
- Rapper Drops Anti-Biden 'Let's Go Brandon' Track - Louder With ... ›
- YouTube Bans Rapper's 'Let's Go Brandon' Song - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder ... ›
- Troll Gets Chicago Airport to Page 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder With ... ›
- CNN: Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' is Another Insurrection - Louder ... ›
- Flight Attendant Harasses Guy Over 'Let's Go Brandon' Mask ... ›
- Mike Rowe Sounds Off on What Let's Go Brandon Chant Means ... ›
- Biz owner leaves crime-ridden San Francisco for Alabama - Louder With Crowder ›