During this week’s show, we talked about the Stanford rape scandal. We also discussed a timely video released by the cast of HBO’s Girls. It featured three women, best summed up as “feminist” “actresses.” Also Lena Dunham, a sauntering bovine. In said video they point out how common rape is. So common, in fact, 1 in 4 girls will be “sexually abused” or raped. Except that’s not true.
Some important points:
- The statistics cited come from just one study (REFERENCE HERE)
- That study’s focus group was very small (only 19.3% of students contacted responded to the survey) (REFERENCE HERE)
- “Sexual assault” isn’t clearly defined
- The FBI’s CLEARLY, legally define cases of “sexual assault” indicate nowhere near the numbers claimed. (REFERENCE HERE)
- Nobody is wearing shoes in the video
See what we’re getting at here? Lena and her groupies took a very small, anecdotal piece of evidence and skewed it to push their agenda. And they did it while baring their cloven hooves.
According to actual research, the true number is much lower than “1 in 4.” Much, much lower. So in short, they lied. Just like Lena Dunham lied when she claimed she was raped (see Lena Dunham FLAT OUT FAKES “Rape” Story). The worst part? They follow up their phony evidence with a call to action. Ready the Feminist ™ pitchforks. These broads are sending people to speak out against rape equipped with false information. If anything, all they’re doing is hurting rape victims by hijacking the issue to garner more attention for themselves. With a track record like Lena Dunham’s (Dear Disgusting Lena Dunham: Actually, You Should STILL Be Apologizing), that comes as no surprise.