#300 LEGAL ACTION: Crowder Fights Twitter and YouTube!
Talking all things concerning Crowder’s Twitter ban, Fallout Boy’s latest Liberal initiative, French work fines, missing dogs and more. Paul Joseph Watson stops by to talk social media censorship and our half-Asian lawyer, Bill, swings by to discuss our latest action against Twitter.
In case you were too busy hashtagging #FreeCrowder and egging Twitter headquarters, here are this week's top headlines:
- Teen Stabs Boys at Sleepover Over Islamic Religious Beliefs, Kills One
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder for Violating 'Hateful Conduct' Terms
- University of Texas at Arlington Lecturer Attacks Steven Crowder Ahead of SMU Event
- Jordan Peterson Takes Reporter to School on Government Mandated Speech
- Hillary Clinton Tells Foreign Audience States That Didn't Vote For Her Are 'Backwards'
Crowder is still suspended from Twitter but the show goes on! DON'T MISS IT: We're offering a 30-day free trial for Mug Club!
JOIN THE MUG CLUB AND GET ACCESS TO NEW CONSERVATIVE MEDIA VIA CRTV! ORDER YOUR MUG CLUB MEMBERSHIP NOW!