Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 14, 2022
Enes Freedom Dunks on LeBron James After Idiotic Comments About America: 'You Are Free to Leave'
The last thing LeBron James should be doing is trashing the United States. He does it often, but each time he only makes himself look like more and more of an ignorance douche nozzle. He's literally a billionaire, and he became one by playing a children's playground game. He literally has nothing to complain about.
But recently, in a trailer for some show called "The Shop," of which I had never heard, James made some more comments disparaging to America in relation to Brittney Griner, who has recently plead guilty to drug possession charges in Russia and has been begging the Biden Administration to do something. LeBron doesn't seem to understand why Griner would want to come back.
The Shop Season 5 Episode 5 with LeBron James | Official Trailer | Uninterruptedyoutu.be
"Now, how can she feel like America has her back? I would be feeling like, 'Do I even want to go back to America?'"
I'm guessing she most certainly does want to come back, partially because she's looking at a decade in a Russian prison--which I seriously doubt is as cushy as an American prison--and America is the greatest country on the planet, bar none.
You know who knows this? Another basketball player by the name Enes Kanter Freedom, who took the opportunity to tell the spoiled rotten brat, LeBron James, what the rest of us are thinking after Jame attempted to walk back his comments following backlash.
\u201cYou call it a step back, we call this a walk back. \n\nYou are free to leave buddy or you can even volunteer for an exchange for her. \n\nSome people literally have NO idea what is it like to live in a dictatorship.\n\nKeep taking your freedom for granted.\u201d— Enes FREEDOM (@Enes FREEDOM) 1657677287
I'm with Freedom. LeBron is free to pack his bags and go anywhere else. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if I never heard another whisper from this prat again. But that's a dream I dare say will never come true.
Freedom and I might disagree on what should be done about Griner--I think she should be allowed to sit in that Russian prison because I've never quite understood why we rescue people who break laws in other countries--but we can agree on the subject of LeBron and how he should probably keep his ignorant mouth shut if he's just going to talk sh*t about the country that has provided him with wealth and fame.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
SPOILED HYPOCRITE LeBron James CALLS FOR VIOLENCE! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- The HodgeTwins weigh-in on Ahmaud Arbery - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Shows Women Twerking on Moving Cop Car - Louder With ... ›
- John Cena Apologizes for Calling Taiwan a 'Country' - Louder With ... ›
- High School Pushes CRT on Students, May Encourage Witchcraft ... ›
- Colorado Cop Goes Viral Over Brutal Retirement Letter - Louder ... ›
- The Anti-China Commercial NBC Refuses to Air During Olympics ... ›
- Charles Barkley Offers Solution to Rude Hecklers - Louder With ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder ... ›
- Pepe Le Pew Canceled from Upcoming 'Space Jam 2' - Louder With ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Makes Fun of HIMSELF in Gas Price Tweet ... ›
- The Anti-China Commercial NBC Refuses to Air During Olympics - Louder With Crowder ›