Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 26, 2023
Watch: 11-year-old shocks school board reading from the "smut" available in his school library
Knox Zajac, like most 11-year-old boys, likes comic books. The librarian at his MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY suggested a graphic novel called Nick and Charlie. Zajac took the book out and to his surprise, it wasn't about superheroes or intergalactic space exploration. It was about two dudes f*cking.
Zajac read from the graphic play-by-play of two dudes f*cking, in a book available at his MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY, to his local school board.
Knox Zajac, an 11–year-old sixth grader, spoke up at a school board meeting last week to read aloud from the illustrated romance for teenagers, “Nick and Charlie,” that he had checked out of his school’s library. The story begins with two early teen boys stealing wine from their… https://t.co/YQwu6ZOSGL pic.twitter.com/oQvD2vROTM
— CitizenLenz (@CitizenLenz) February 26, 2023
If you are unamused by this, you can imagine Knox's dad Adam's reaction:
"Listen to the parents. I will be more than happy to focus my time and effort to the security of my child and children in this school. [...] I just want you to be aware of what you've awoken."
It's one thing to hear parents reading from the filth these school boards push on children. Filth that parents are told is inappropriate for them to read at school board meetings. Out of the mouth of an 11-year-old, I wish the camera panned to the school board members to see if anyone had the least bit of shame. Sadly, it's 2023. There is more of a chance a school board member was getting off on it.
The author of the book, you'll be shocked to hear, checks off more than one box on the left's preferred marginalized chart. In the eyes of leftists, that's the difference between an award-winning book you are -phobic for not wanting your 11-year-old exposed to when you send them to middle school, and a poorly written Penthouse Forum letter.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Parent Absolutely UNLOADS on School Board, Wins the Internet with Lesson on Free Speech ›
- Conservative school board members fire woke superintendent, and NBC News is desperate to make it about race ›
- Watch: Mother reads from school board recommended book teaching middle schoolers to use sex apps, give 'handys' ›
- Watch: Mother reads passage from sexual book made available to her kids it even leaves the school board stunned ›
- Legend Pranks School Board with Explicit Fake Names, Clueless Official Doesn't Realize What He's Saying ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination with Powerful Message to Parents, Students ›
- 'What the Hell Are Y'all Doing?' Black Mother Goes OFF on School Board Over Antifa Teacher ›
- Watch: Woke school board cuts mother off, so her son saves the day and hammers them with reality ›
- Parent Confronts School Board When 11-Year-Old Assigned Summer Reading Book That Includes Graphic Oral Sex ›
- Watch: King leaves public school over woke indoctrination, but not without eviscerating his school board ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Foster Child to School Board: 'What Exactly Is My Privilege?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names - Louder With Crowder ›