'Screw that b***': Kid Rock says to be cordial to everyone... except his least favorite member of 'The View'
On this day in 2018. We don't think his opinion has changed much since then...
The way we talk to each other lately is a bit unhealthy. Not just limited to politics. Movies, pro wrestling, cooking, doesn't matter the topic. More and more our default response is to be a dickhead about whatever the thing is. Kid Rock has noticed. And he's speaking out.
It is so hard for people to get past we can disagree and still be cordial with one another. You know, just talk about things without going for each other’s throats. People need to calm down and love everybody...
Thank you, Kid Rock. If more celebrities like you would speak out -
...except, I say screw that Joy Behar bitch.
Granted, Joy Behar is the dumbest of a typical stupid panel (see Joy Behar Takes Smugness to New Levels. Claims to Speak For Jesus… and Joy Behar: ‘Caitlyn Jenner’s Support of Ted Cruz is Like Jews Supporting Hitler…’). I always chalk that up to senility though. She probably thinks it's 1952 and gets lost in her thoughts. Wondering if Sid Ceaser is ever going to return her calls and book her on The Show of Shows. I just don't why the K-I-D would single her out.
Well. Maybe I get it.
I can think of a few worse examples of people in need of shutting the blue hell up. What are yours? Let's hear them in the comment section!
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Chris Rock responds to lame Will Smith apology: 'Everybody is trying to be a f*cking victim' ›
- THREE Times Family Guy Called Out the Sexual Exploits of John Travolta ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Anti-Oprah Rant: 'I Got Drunk' ›
- Joy Behar Loses What's Left of Her Mind, Attacks Americans Focused on Gas Prices and Feeding Their Families ›
- Joy Behar Displays Mind-Numbing Ignorance Towards Branches of Government During Anti-Gun Rant ›
- TikToker Ends Joy Behar Over Ridiculous 'When Black People Get Guns' Comment ›