Kamala Harris Thinks Trump is Vile...But Loved His Campaign Donations
Words Kamala Harris used to describe Donald Trump today include "vile" and "hateful." But in 2011, she had different words to describe him. "Maxed out donor."
But the Trumps donated to Harris' attorney general re-election campaign three times. Aside from the $5,000 donation in 2011, Trump donated $1,000 on Feb. 20, 2013, and Ivanka Trump donated $2,000 on June 3, 2014. The Sacramento Bee and other publications reported on those donations earlier this year, but the affidavits provide more context for the transactions.
Yes, Trump donated to Democrats. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone who supported any other candidate but Trump during the primaries. But that's not the point of this story. Let's move on.
But Harris did not publicly condemn Trump in 2011—when he was pushing "birther" conspiracy theories about former President Barack Obama. A spokesperson for the Harris campaign told The Sacramento Bee in March that Harris donated the $6,000 she received from Trump to a nonprofit that focuses on the rights of Central Americans but did not do so until 2015—one year after she won her re-election campaign.
Harris is hardly the only Democrat who has accepted Trump's money over the years. People give back donations, or donate that same amount to a charity when bad people donate to their campaigns all the time. Harris is just the most miserable of the lot (see Kamala Harris Threatens Social Media Platforms to Crack Down on Free Speech and Kamala Harris wants to have ‘a Conversation’ About Voting Rights for the Boston Bomber). And this is at least a Top 5 gross hypocrisy story.
Imagine you're a Democrat and a progressive champion at that. The host of The Apprentice is pushing conspiracy theories about the current Democrat president that, at best, are ignorant. Turning down his donation seems like a no brainer. There is a ZERO percent chance Harris didn't know she got five grand from Donald Trump. Candidates know all of their top donors. It's the whole point of being a top donor in the first place. It doesn't take four years -- and a phone call from a reporter -- to realize you took money from Literally Hitler. Unless you're a hypocritical assclown.
Or maybe Kamala was busy burying information that proved a man's ignorance. I can see how that would be distracting.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Kamala Harris Gets Slammed for Identity Politics...By Her Own Father? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hodgetwins: Black People HATE Kamala Harris - Louder With Crowder ›
- A TikToker Questions Hypocrisy of Kamala Harris as VP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Slips, Calls It the "Biden-Harris" Administration - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris Asked to Name 'Greatest Rapper Alive.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump Drops Brutal Attack Ad Against ‘Phony’ Kamala - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mark Ruffalo Accuses Pence of ‘White Male Supremacy’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Does This Photo of Kamala Harris Imply a Lack of Enthusiasm? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris Struggles When Questioned on Being 'Socialist' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris Shares Video That Sounds Like Marxism ›