Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 24, 2020
John Cleese on Opposing Cancel Culture: 'Life Is Supposed to Be Fun'
It's refreshing to see people outside conservative media speaking out against cancel culture. Not that the political element of the progressives and Marxists behind it isn't important, but as long as people from outside the usual right-wing circles are speaking out, it's reaching a more mainstream audience (see BARSTOOL PRESIDENT TELLS LEFTISTS WHERE TO STICK THEIR CANCEL CULTURE. IT'S THE ONLY APPROPRIATE RESPONSE. and KEVIN HART ON CANCEL CULTURE: 'STUPIDEST S*** I'VE WITNESSED IN MY 40 YEARS OF LIFE'). Though I enjoy no one speaking out against it more than John Cleese. Even just hearing his voice tickles my funny bone. He could be reading me my last rites and I'd be laughing inappropriately.
Since Cleese has been speaking out on Twitter, of course he needs to be asked about it now every time he does an interview. His reason for opposing cancel culture is simple: Life is supposed to be fun, and the people who disagree are twats.
(That "twats" part is mine.)
John Cleese says cancel culture makes life boringyoutu.be
I could let it roll off my back more if it were just about liberals not having a sense of humor. But I know it's not about jokes. It's about the left determined that you should not be allowed a platform if you aren't using it to promote their political agenda and actively trying to destroy you if you do. Doesn't matter if its Goya Foods, Kevin Hart, or a local restaurant. That's the political component of it I alluded to before.
I still take it when anyone generally apolitical speaks out against it. Especially a legend like John Cleese.
Pure Flint (Pure Michigan Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- John Cleese Has Little Patience for Cancel Culture - Louder With ... ›
- John Cleese Asked a Question About Transgenderism - Louder With ... ›
- John Cleese: 'I absolutely do not subscribe to political correctness ... ›
- Trader Joe's Responds to a Recent Social Media Petition - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese Discuss Woke Culture and the Academy Awards - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese Makes a Point About 'Empathy' vs. 'Woke' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rowan Atkinson Calls Cancel Culture a 'Medieval Mob,' Is Immediately Proven Right by Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese Asked a Question About Transgenderism - Louder With Crowder ›