Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 21, 2022
Watch: Joe Rogan Goes Off on Joe Biden's Lies and 'Cognitive Decline' (With Bonus Shade Thrown at Joy Reid)
We don't normally do back-to-back Joe Rogan posts. But there can never be too much content pointing out how Joe Biden, our president with pudding for brains, is a shameless liar in obvious cognitive decline. This is the first time Rogan has taken shots at Biden since The Left declared a culture war against him and put Rogan's name in their mouth from behind the White House podium. Ten bucks say a reporter asks Psaki about this in a day or two. Pop popcorn now.
The bonus Joy Reid shade comes from author and podcaster Coleman Hughes. When the word "liar" comes up, she's the other shameless one Hughes thinks of besides Biden.
Joe Rogan and Coleman Hughes discuss Joe Biden’s cognitive decline and his looong career of lying. pic.twitter.com/Yo4pGeQM9f
— Mythinformed MKE (@MythinformedMKE) February 21, 2022
"You don't see this? You don't see that this guy is out of his f*cking mind? He can't talk right anymore. Go watch videos of him from twenty years ago. He was a dummy. he said a lot of silly sh*t. He lied about a bunch of things. But at least he was articulate."
Forget twenty. Go back less than six years. We have an article up from 2016 of Biden talking about Anthony Weiner. Compare that Joe Biden to what's left of the Joe Biden today.
Has Joe Biden actually said the words "I am in obvious cognitive decline?" No. That means in the eyes of "independent" "fact" checkers, to say otherwise is misinformation. In the eyes of people who have functioning eyes, our president has no idea where he is or who pooped in his pants. He might even be suffering from dementia depending on how much you trust Hunter Biden's friends.
It's just a shame there weren't smartphones around for "Joe Biden Night" back in 1988. 1988, when Biden first said, "I know my stories aren't true." It was in reference to Biden plagiarizing a speech when he first ran for president over thirty years ago. Comics doing each other bits to see if anyone notices is a brilliant idea.
You can try and have "Joe Biden Night" in 2022. But it would just be people doing five minutes of them drooling all over themselves.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Sad! Neurotic John Oliver in DENIAL over needing Trump | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan DESTROYS Brian Stelter Over Low Ratings - Louder ... ›
- Video Proves Media Lied About Joe Rogan and Horse Dewormer ... ›
- Joe Rogan Unloads on CNN, Don Lemon Proving His Point ... ›
- Joe Rogan Goes on Most Patriotic, Pro-Freedom Rant - Louder With ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Debunks Liberal 'Racist' ID Claims w/ Joe Rogan ... ›
- Joe Rogan Embarrasses Sanjay Gupta Over CNN's Lies - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Calls CNN a 'F***ing Propoganda' Network - Louder ... ›
- Ted Nugent Goes on EPIC Anti-Biden Bureaucracy Rant - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Blasts Media Over Rittenhouse AND Russia - Louder ... ›
- Biden: People are “Psychologically” Unable to "Feel Happy." - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Destroys Bill Gates and His Anti-Meat Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Ignores Reporter Question About 'Nuclear War' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jimmy Kimmel, STOP Lying to the American People!!! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris on Joy Reid Is Joyful - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Reid thinks GOP taught you the word inflation - Louder With Crowder ›