GOP Senate candidate assaulted on same day Biden gives divisive speech calling GOP a 'threat to democracy'
UPDATE: Gen. Don Bolduc is running for SENATE and not governor! The article has been updated to reflect why I shouldn't blog before having coffee.
Joe Biden's divisive rhetoric attacking his opponents as racist and a threat to democracy has gotten a Republican gubernatorial candidate attacked before a debate. I think I'm doing this right.
Biden is the most divisive president this country has seen over the past two years. We have seen him lash out at half the country and claim they're racist for disagreeing with him on legislation or Supreme Court decisions. Now in New Hampshire, Republican senate candidate Gen. Don Bolduc was physically attacked before his debate against his Democrat opponent.
A Bolduc spokesman tells Breitbart News: “Prior to the debate, an individual in the crowd gathered outside attempted to punch the General and was quickly apprehended and arrested."
The attack happened on the same day Joe Biden gave another divisive speech, claiming without evidence that his GOP opponents are a threat to democracy. Biden says he doesn't mean "all" Republicans, but I've yet to hear him name one he likes outside of Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, or Larry Hogan.
Biden said on Wednesday that questioning election results is “an article of faith in the MAGA Republican Party," while also presenting without evidence that the GOP is trying to suppress the rights of voters.
Side note: here are ten minutes of the Biden Democrat Party questioning the results of free and fair elections.
Here is something the January 6 Committee doesn't want you to see.
WATCH: 10 minutes of Democrats denying election results. pic.twitter.com/bJRbzEcIO2
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 13, 2022
Get a load of this guy:
As of this writing, no one in the Biden Democrat Party or Biden's supporters in the media has shown the courage to denounce Joe Biden's incendiary rhetoric. If anything, they have tripled down on it.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- Twitter mocks Joe Biden's angry Philadelphia speech - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden uses fake southern accent for fake southern saying ... ›
- Joe Biden embarrasses himself in public again - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did Joe Biden doze off in the middle of a MSNBC interview ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- AP Photos of Jill Scolding Joe Biden, Joe Looking Punished ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden confuses Iraq and Ukraine. - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo wants Republicans to nominate Larry Hogan - Louder With Crowder ›