Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 24, 2022
Watch: Joe Biden attacks GOP taking credit for... bldhyindclapding? What the deuce is 'bldhyindclapding?'
They sent President Puddingbrain out to fire up the faithful on Friday. Election Day is fourty-seven days away. Democrats are looking at a red supernova washing over America. To help change their misfortune, they are sending out Joe Biden, the person responsible for their misfortune. And, a person who no speak good.
Biden's new schtick is to blame Republicans for allegedly taking credit for things they voted against. Things like bridges and... bldhyindclapding.
Biden: "There's a lot more Republicans out there taking credit for the new bridges and the bldhyindclapding than actually voted for it." pic.twitter.com/5KJapfElzK
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 23, 2022
I know what you're thinking, but to the best of my knowledge, Joe Biden did not have a stroke halfway through his speech. He's just an idiot whose brain doesn't work. Or, I should say "critics say" Joe Biden is an idiot whose brain doesn't work. "Independent' "fact" checkers will point to his childhood stutter... that no one knew about until Biden ran for president and critics called him an idiot whose brain doesn't work.
No one is quite sure what "bldhyindclapding" is supposed to be. Biden could have meant to say "bridges and roads." That is a common Democrat attack, that the GOP opposes building "bridges and roads" before Democrats spend our increased tax dollars on things not bridges or roads.
Biden could have also meant to bring up his so-called Inflation Reduction Act. It's his massive spending bill that doesn't reduce inflation. Every single Republican voted against it because they knew the IRA would only make inflation worse. Now that inflation is worse, Joey is desperate for a scapegoat.
Every single Republican in Congress voted against the Inflation Reduction Act.
When it came time to actually do something about inflation, Republicans said no.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) September 23, 2022
A third option is that the dementia critics say he is in the throws of flared up. And we're lucky Biden didn't jump in the crown to sniff the woman that he knew when she was twelve and he was thirty.
Don't look at me like that. I didn't vote for him.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Pentagon Is LYING To YOU: Why Recruitment Is Down! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Loses It On Reporter: 'Read the Polls, Jack' - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: 'F*** Joe Biden' chants make a triumphant return...while Joe ... ›
- AP Photos of Jill Scolding Joe Biden, Joe Looking Punished ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Twitter mocks Joe Biden's angry Philadelphia speech - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden won't Ron DeSantis before Hurricane Ian - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did Joe Biden call on a congresswoman who died in August? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man flies 'F*ck Joe Biden" flag during Hurricane Ian - Louder With Crowder ›
- Weatherman draws weiner for Hurricane Ian pounding Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden compares dad to Satan, hits GOP on Abortion - Louder With Crowder ›
- Make every Democrat who harmed our kids’ education pay - Louder With Crowder ›