Joe Biden Promises to Put Beto in Charge of His Anti-Gun Push [VIDEO]
On Monday, it seems President Obama made phone calls on behalf of Joe Biden. Because unless your name was Bernie or Bloomberg, you came out to endorse the former vice president yesterday, including a local Texas man named Beta. I don't follow Texas politics that closely. But apparently Biden likes this Beta person so much, he threw him a rally and is putting him in charge of Biden's anti-gun push.
You're gonna take care of the gun problem with me. You're gonna be the one that leads this effort.
Ah, yes. Not "Beta." Beto. As in Beto O'Rourke. He used to run for president. It's all coming back to me now.
- Gun Owner Confronts Beto O’Rourke. Supporters Boo and Hiss at Her.
- Beto O’Rourke Talks Gun Control, Demonstrates Lack of Knowledge on AR-15s
- WATCH: Beto O’Rourke Admits He Will Send the Police to Confiscate Your AR-15
- WATCH: Beto O’Rourke Comes Clean, Admits He Wants to Take Your AR-15s
- WATCH: Camerota Asks Beto to Explain His Gun Confiscation Plan for Mass Shooters
What's funny to me here is that when Beto was running for president and forcing the other candidates to go all the way to the left, that was when Donald Trump did the best in the polls, while everyone running on the Democrat side was exposed for being assclowns. Biden was supposed to be the "moderate" choice, but to beat Bernie, he's going to out-pander him to the left?
Good luck with that, Hoss. I'm obviously no fan of Bernie Sanders. But he has two important things that Biden doesn't: a belief in the words that come out of his mouth and an army of supporters behind him.