Jeff Bezos Demands Joe Biden's Disinformation Board Investigate False Tweet Sent By *checks notes* Joe Biden
The White House continued its new trend of tweeting fake news and hoping no one calls them out on it. Surprise! Not only are they being called out, but they it's coming from some unexpected people. Like WaPo owner, the second richest man in America, Jeff Bezos. Bezos took a break from his vendetta against much more successful Elon Musk to take issue with a recent tweet from "Joe Biden."
You want to bring down inflation?
Let’s make sure the wealthiest corporations pay their fair share.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) May 13, 2022
we are just throwing spaghetti at the wall now, aren't we https://t.co/dlCnRHw2fp
— Blake Hounshell (@blakehounshell) May 13, 2022
Not the dumbest thing said about inflation this week. That honor goes to Congresswoman Katie Porter, who encourages more abortion to tackle the increasing prices of of goods and services.
I know I'm not supposed to insult social media professionals by implying companies let interns run their social media. But either interns are tweeting out on behalf of the White House, or they handed over social media to the same nincompoops who took six months to come up with Ultra-MAGA.
Jeff Bezos gave Washington Post's fact-checker a break and called out this tweet himself.
The newly created Disinformation Board should review this tweet, or maybe they need to form a new Non Sequitur Board instead. Raising corp taxes is fine to discuss. Taming inflation is critical to discuss. Mushing them together is just misdirection. https://t.co/ye4XiNNc2v
— Jeff Bezos (@JeffBezos) May 14, 2022
Non-sequiturs are all the left knows. There are issues the American people care about, and there are issues ultra-elitist progressives think are more important and that the American people are too stupid to care about. It's how we get stupid-ass tweets like this. Everything becomes infrastructure. The way to improve the economy is to abort more children. And if you want to bring down inflation, sign on to the left's vendetta against billionaires. They've invested a lot of time villainizing billionaires. By claiming billionaires not paying a "fair share" is why we have so much inflation, surely the American people will be dumb enough to fall for it!
The people who control Joe Biden might want to spend six more months coming up with better talking points. It's too late for 2022. But there's still 2024 to worry about.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crazy Vegan Actor Glues Himself To Starbucks... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Joe Biden Gives Auto Manufacturers a Pat on the Back - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses "Prosecution" with "Prostitution" - Louder With ... ›
- Americans Disapprove of Biden's Handling of Gas, Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Worst President EVER? Joe Biden vs. Jimmy Carter! - Louder With ... ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Yells About Food Shortages Happening - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Sits With Dopey Grin While - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disinformation Governance Board Shut Down - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tax officials using Google to locate "undeclared" swimming - Louder With Crowder ›