'Where's Jackie?': Did Joe Biden embarrass himself again calling on a congresswoman who died in August?
Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (R-IN) was a major advocate of fighting hunger. It was one of her top priorities. Rep. Walorski was one of four bipartisan sponsors who called for today's White House conference on food, nutrition, and health. Joe Biden, the President of the United States, called on Rep. Walorski to stand up and be recognized for her efforts. She did not.
Jackie Walorski died in August and Joe Biden forgot. Allegedly.
Biden, thanking bipartisan lawmakers for making the conference happen, appears to reference the late Rep. Jackie Walorski without realizing she passed away in August
"Jackie," Biden said after thanking Sens. Booker + Braun. "Where is Jackie?" https://t.co/noST87bW6l
— Meredith Lee Hill (@meredithllee) September 28, 2022
I have to use the word "allegedly" before the "independent" "fact" checkers circle the wagons because Joe Biden didn't say the last name "Walorski." Joe Biden, in theory, could have been talking about any Jackie. Those in attendance, like the Politico reporter whose tweet I shared, assumed he was talking bout Rep. Walorski. After all, there was a tribute video for the congresswoman at the event. A tribute video that, if Joe Biden was awake for, he may not have noticed was a memorial.
But without Joe Biden saying the words "Jackie Walorski," one can never be too sure. And as a Democrat president, we must give Joe Biden the benefit of the doubt at all times always. Even if it means explaining what he meant to say.
— Chris Blec (@ChrisBlec) September 28, 2022
"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN) died in a car accident in August pic.twitter.com/cHc3b7zPmE
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) September 28, 2022
Rep. Walorski died tragically in a car accident in August. Someone in the White House wrote a statement on Joe Biden's behalf at the time: "We may have represented different parties and disagreed on many issues, but she was respected by members of both parties for her work on the House Ways and Means Committee on which she served. She also served as co-chair of the House Hunger Caucus, and my team and I appreciated her partnership as we plan for a historic White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health this fall that will be marked by her deep care for the needs of rural America."
As of this writing, the "independent" "fact" checkers have yet to be dispatched to tell us what we saw isn't what we saw.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Gettr!
"Biden Farts" Baby Shark PARODY | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Joe Biden Loses It On Reporter: 'Read the Polls, Jack' - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter mocks Joe Biden's angry Philadelphia speech - Louder With ... ›
- AP Photos of Jill Scolding Joe Biden, Joe Looking Punished ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- \Joe Biden attacks GOP taking credit for bldhyindclapding - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden gets snippy in unaired 60 Minutes clip - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden won't Ron DeSantis before Hurricane Ian - Louder With ... ›
- Weatherman draws weiner for Hurricane Ian pounding Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden compares dad to Satan, hits GOP on Abortion - Louder With Crowder ›