Joe Biden Latest Climate Scheme Might Mean Giving Up Cheeseburgers: Experts
Let's clarify upfront because this feels like something the "independent" "fact" checkers are going to circle the wagons on. Joe Biden hasn't told Americans they need to stop eating meat. Yet. Kamala Harris likes the idea. But Joe Biden hasn't said anything about it. Joe Biden hasn't said much of anything. Just that he has a plan to cut emissions by 2030, hoping to have a "zero-emissions economy" by 2050. How he plans to do that is unclear, so the Daily Mail asked experts what would need to happen.
According to one expert, say goodbye to steak, brisket, short rib, and anything else that's delicious. You'll also only be allowed one cheeseburger a month. Because science.
Americans may have to cut their red meat consumption by a whopping 90 percent and cut their consumption of other animal based foods in half. Gradually making those changes by 2030 could see diet-related greenhouse gas emissions reduced by 50 percent, according to a study by Michigan University's Center for Sustainable Systems.
To do that, it would require Americans to only consume about four pounds of red meat per year, or 0.18 ounces per day. It equates to consuming roughly one average sized burger per month.
On behalf of my fellow carnivores and any other American who isn't a soy-based leftist douche:
If - emphasis on IF - this is part of the plan, it's just further proof the president of the United States doesn't understand Americans. At least, no Americans other than the insane Marxists who have their hand up his arse controlling him like a sock puppet. That means if - emphasis on IF - this is part of the Biden agenda, they'll have to likely lie about it. Expect the CDC to come out and say there's a new strain of the 'rona in McDonald's burgers. Or a progressive push claiming that eating a double bacon cheeseburger is somehow racist. Another option is to say that they aren't banning meat, but there will be a "bovine service fee" added to every 80%/20% purchase. Not a TAX but a FEE. That way the "independent" "fact" checkers can claim Biden isn't trying to ban meat. You're free to buy it if you pay the fee that isn't a tax. If people in the White House have this insane wet dream to stop Americans from eating meat and they follow the usual Democrat playbook over the past few decades, all of these are potential options.
We the People are not going to give up meat, let alone NINETY PERCENT OF IT. Not even Joe Biden can be this stupid.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder: How Conservatives Can Fight Back and WIN | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- CNN Director Confronted After Admission 'Propaganda' Network Got ... ›
- Meet Joe Biden's ATF Head: He Wants You to Register Your Rifles ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Joe Biden Masks Up for Zoom Call with 16 Other World Leaders ... ›
- Joe Biden Warns July Fourth May Be Canceled if Americans Don't ... ›
- Popular Food Blog Announces, to Save the Planet, No More Beef Recipes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Popular Food Blog Announces No More Beef Recipes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Wears Mask Outside to Tell Americans They Don't Have to Wear Masks Outside (Sometimes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder's FACT CHECKS Biden's Joint Session of Congress ›
- Change My Mind BONUS: Biden HATES the Middle Class! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech: 'I'm in Trouble' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Gets Really Confused Trying to Talk About Obama and Trains - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden: Paying People Not to Work ISN'T Why They Aren't - Louder With Crowder ›