Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
LOL: Jimmy Kimmel Doesn't Get Why People Don't Like His Political Rants. Yes, Really...
Jimmy Kimmel really doesn't get it. Anybody who has been unfortunate enough to hear his politically charged rants knows this already. But this clip seals the deal.
We timestamped the video because there was a lot of gratuitous Jimmyness. Nobody wants to see that.
Remember when Kimmel used to actually be funny? I miss those days. They were fleeting. There's been an obvious shift in content since then:
- Video: Jimmy Kimmel's Excuse to Avoid Weinstein Jokes Proves He's an Amoral Hypocrite
- FLASHBACK: Before Jimmy Kimmel Lectured America on Ethics, He Asked Women to Grab his Crotch...
- Jimmy Kimmel Doubles Down, Blames YOU for the Las Vegas Shooting
- Jimmy Kimmel Leads Late Night Comedy's Gun Control Push
- Jimmy Kimmel Blasts the Bill Cassidy Health Care Bill
- Jimmy Kimmel: "Trump Dismantled DACA to Distract Us From Russia Probe!"
- Jimmy Kimmel Tries to Stump Cruz on ObamaCare. He Loses...
- Cecil the Lion Dies: Jimmy Kimmel Cries. Babies Die: Not So Much
That's a whole lotta not comedy. Reminder, Kimmel is supposed to be a comedian. Someone who tells the funnies. The diatribes he goes on, the way he lambasts and alienates certain members of his audience, the way he shamelessly virtue signals... It's all a far cry from the late night comedy people actually want from Kimmel. Not to mention the fact that he's super duper wrong and condescending. Yet he's confused about the backlash.
This reveals just how out of touch celebrities like Jimmy Kimmel are. Of course, his family doesn't deserve to be threatened by angry fans. But people should be disappointed and disgusted by Jimothy's nosedive into politics. If he can't figure out why his ratings have been affected, then perhaps he should seek a new line of work. Professional mouthpiece for Chuck Schumer, maybe?