Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 19, 2022
Watch: Congressman shares video where IRS trains students to go not after billionaires, but landscapers
There is a reason why so many Americans don't trust the IRS, and Rep. Thomas Massie has a video illustrating why. To be clear, because there was another video floating around, this isn't the IRS training agents. This is an IRS program called the Adrian Project, which allows students to become IRS Criminal Investigation special agents for a day. So, it is a program the IRS brings to schools to encourage students to become IRS agents. And not just any IRS agents, but IRS agents with guns.
Listen to the tax chest scenario that the IRS chose to present to these students to encourage them to become special agents. HINT: They aren't going after a billionaire.
In case you thought the IRS needed 87,000 more agents to help you with your tax returns and audit billionaires, watch this: Highlights from the IRS Adrian recruiting project.
Link to original video: https://t.co/jgCluHuvvM pic.twitter.com/QXlHmDBR6D
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) August 17, 2022
"Under this scenario, these students find the owner of a landscaping company had several vehicles that may have been purchased from monies not reported through his business."
This video was recorded earlier in 2022, at Dixie State University in Utah. The same 2022 that Biden and the people who control Joe Biden were discussing increasing the IRS by 87,000 agents to go after billionaires.
The IRS COULD have chosen a scenario where their special agents were going after a billionaire who was hiding his taxes that could have gone to bridges and roads and underprivileged schools and fund medicare and climate whatnot.
Instead, they chose a scenario to show a typical day in the life of an IRS special agent, when they went after a landscaper.
So, yeah. There's a reason why people don't believe a new, bloated IRS won't be coming after them, too.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
You Should Be Worried About THIS from the IRS | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: DHS whistleblower leaks memo on 'domestic extremists ... ›
- SKYNET BEGINS: Silicon Valley Creates Troubling New Religion ... ›
- YouTube's OFFICIAL Election Interference on Full Display! - Louder ... ›
- Announcement Incoming: DeSantis Prepares Libs for MELTDOWN ... ›
- Democrats are lying about the 'Inflation Reduction Act' - Louder With ... ›
- We Have Updates About the Trump Raid, Guest: Kari Lake - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- IRS job: be comfortable with firearms and using deadly force ... ›
- 'Lawyer says IRS is coming for the middle class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tax officials using Google to locate "undeclared" swimming - Louder With Crowder ›
- IRS coming for your side hustles if you make more than $600 - Louder With Crowder ›