Watch: Iranian Man Proudly Parades Down the Street Carrying His Wife’s Severed Head
Every so often, there’s a story from some other country that makes gives you some real perspective on things going on in the United States. We have mask mandates, but Australia tossed people into camps. The left doesn’t like Christians these days, but China is involved in genocide. And we have rising crime, but Iran has people walking around with severed heads.
As reported by the New York Post, Sajjad Heydari was caught on camera casually strolling down the street in Ahvaz, carrying a bloody knife in one hand and the severed head of his 17-year-old wife Mona in the other.
Mona married Heydari when she was 12 years old and, before escaping to Turkey for a short time, experienced terrible abuse. Finding it difficult to live by herself in Turkey, she returned to her abusive husband who, with the help of his brother, “allegedly tied her hands and chopped off her head.”
Supposedly, the two brothers were arrested, but as the Women’s Committee of the National Council of Resistance of Iran states, “not a week goes by without some form of honor killing making headlines. The clerical regime’s failure to criminalize these murders has led to a catastrophic rise in honor killings.”
It’s unclear what punishment, if any, the two will face for killing Mona.
The statement from the Women’s Council is worth quoting at length, and American leftists should really pay attention:
“In a report published in 2019, the state-run Sharq daily newspaper wrote that an annual average of 375 to 450 honor killings are recorded in Iran. […] The catastrophic rise in honor killings in Iran is rooted in misogyny and the patriarchal culture institutionalized in the laws and society. Although the father, brother or husband holds the knife, sickle or rifle, the murders are rooted in the medieval outlook of the ruling regime. The clerical regime’s laws officially denote that women are second-degree citizens owned by men.”
Perhaps the next time a leftist cries about patriarchy, they can take a moment to think about what that actually looks like.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- US Gymnasts Testify About Nassar and FBI Abuse - Louder With ... ›
- LOL: Feminists Protest Trump at Polling Station... By Going Topless ... ›
- Crappy Mothers Rejoice, Now Your Son can be a Disney Princess ... ›
- Sex Ed School's Video on 'Gender Theory' Now Has a Transman to ... ›
- WATCH: Female Athletes Speak Out Against Transgender Athletes ... ›
- Joe Biden Falls Asleep at Event with World Leaders - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Loser Punches Woman on Subway While Alleged Men ... ›
- Feminists Perform Poetry About Oppression... From Super Mario ... ›
- During CNN Interview, AOC Compares Jan 6 with "Sexual Assault ... ›
- Dear Unhappy Feminists: Patriarchy is Sexy and You Know it ... ›