Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Houston Homeowners Affected by Hurricane Harvey Warn: "You Loot, I Shoot!"
As prayers - and more importantly donations - are sent the way of Houston, there has been some concern about looting. The city is ready for it, and the homeowners want to remind you that this is Texas and they are strapped.
It comes after fourteen people were arrested for looting in the Houston area over the past 48 hours, as floodwaters from Harvey continue to devastate the region.
Prosecutors on Tuesday promised the harshest penalties under the law for anyone caught looting during the disaster - and that's if angry, armed homeowners don't get to the crooks first.
You loot, I shoot, promised one spray-painted sign in a residential neighborhood of Portland, Texas, a small city right outside of Corpus Christi on the Gulf coast.
"If I needed to shoot somebody to protect my stuff if they broke into my house, I think that's appropriate. We're in a state of disaster. When you have people that have lost everything, you need food, you need clothes, people get desperate and you go into that kind of mindset."
Thank God for the Second Amendment. Imagine being in one of the more remote/outlying areas of Houston right now. Stranded on the roof or second floor with the lower level flooded. No help would be able to get to you if needed. And you encounter a roaming gang of looters, looking to prey on the weakest. The scummiest of the scum, taking advantage of a natural disaster to hurt their own. Your only chance. Never is it more clear that the Second Amendment is simply the recognition of your right to self-preservation.
However, and this is important to point out, there haven't been many reports of widespread looting. Most of the stories and images are of Texans helping each other and showing us all the best of America. It's been about 90% that, and 10% people acting like jerkwads (see Leftist Professor Sacked After Claiming Texans Deserved Hurricane Harvey... and CNN Hopes for MORE Political Polarization After Harvey).
God bless the 90%. For the other 10%, watch out for flying lead.