House Judiciary Committee Conducting Hearings into Planned Parenthood's Atrocities
Last week, the House Judiciary Committee held a hearing entitled, “Planned Parenthood Exposed: Examining the Horrific Abortion Practices at the Nation's Largest Abortion Provider.” Two abortion survivors, Ms. Melissa Ohden and Ms. Gianna Jessen, testified in what was a tear-jerking expose of the horrors of the abortion industry.
If you haven't seen their testimonies, they're definitely worth your time:
Interestingly, the House Judiciary Committee has listed the following "Takeaways" from the hearings:
- This is the first public hearing in the ongoing investigation being conducted by the Committee, and the Committee has indicated that it intends to hold Planned Parenthood accountable for its alleged actions.
- Planned Parenthood advocates do not address the atrocities within the Center for Medical Progress’ videos and have no defense for the horrific acts described in the videos.
- Planned Parenthood receives over half a billion dollars from the federal government and Congress has an obligation to the American taxpayer to investigate its disturbing activities.
- The Supreme Court’s upholding of the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in 2007 acknowledges the horrors of late-term abortions.
- The House has already passed the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would prohibit abortions, with certain limited exceptions, when women are entering the sixth month of pregnancy and the Senate is urged to take up this legislation.
What is awesome about these findings, is that our government appears to finally be recognizing what we've been saying for months (many of us, years) now: Planned Parenthood commits unspeakable evil for which it should be held accountable, and our tax Dollars should absolutely not be helping to fund said evil.
It's a myth that women wouldn't be able to get affordable health care if Planned Parenthood wasn't in businesses and/or taxpayer funded. 100% myth. Check out this slate of facts from Democrats for Life. Democrats. This thing wasn't created by some right-wing extremist. They're just facts:
Furthermore, just in case anyone forgot... that "clump of cells" that Planned Parenthood is butchering and selling? He or she is a child. And we care just as much about their bodies as we do about yours. Because all lives do matter and without the right life, there can be no liberty.