Watch: What the media isn't telling you about the homeless NYC man choked out by a Marine
Without a doubt, you’re aware of the increase in violent crime in our nation's cities. And you’ve probably heard a lot about the incident in a New York City subway where a Marine choked out a homeless man who died.
So according to a Facebook page, THIS is the FULL video of the Hobo Floyd incident.
And would you look at that, it turns out there were MULTIPLE people restraining Jordan Neely down while waiting for police.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE LEFTISTS DEIFYING THAT BUM CAN EAT SHIT. pic.twitter.com/ymD0Amzlum
— Isaiah L. Carter, # 16,080 (@IsaiahLCarter) May 4, 2023
The victim's name is Jordan Neely. The Marine's name is, as of now, unknown.
According to a witness, 30-YO Jordan Neely barged onto the train and started yelling at riders that he was "ready to die."
He said he had no food, he had no drink, that he was tired and doesn’t care if he goes to jail. He started screaming all these things, took off his jacket, a black jacket that he had, and threw it on the ground.
A man being reported as a 24-YO Marine veteran subdued Neely and placed him in a chokehold. The Marine was questioned by police but later released.
Leftists are already trying to set a narrative:
- "A homeless man was murdered."
- "The crime was racially motivated."
- "The victim was just a fun-loving Michael Jackson."
Crowder goes through the FACTS of the case one by one on today's show.
- Watch: Trans runner proclaims "girl power" running UK marathon months after she ran the NYC marathon as a dude ›
- NYC Teachers Who Refused the Covid Vaccine Had Their Fingerprints Flagged and Sent to the FBI ›
- 'Looks like Black Jesus': Naked man discovered on subway floor, then he wakes up and the entertainment begins ›
- NYC courthouse erects demonic-looking statute they claim is meant to pay homage to Ruth Bader Ginsburg ›
- Watch: Man attacks white couple (and their small child) on a subway, both Crowder and Alex Jones react ›
- Watch: Crazy lady covers herself in white paint, screams "f*** white people" outside chaotic Trump arraignment ›
- Musical Tribute Blaming New York City for the Coronavirus Shutdown (Arthur's Theme Parody) ›
- WATCH: NYC Mayor Warns Trump Supporters to 'Control Themselves,' Claims City Respects Law And Order ›
- Watch: Riots break out in NYC and Memphis over the death of Tyre Nichols ›
- Liberal City Living: Homeless Man Drops Deuce in Subway Mop Bucket, Refuses to Stop ›
- Video destroys media narrative about Jordan Neely's death - Louder With Crowder ›
- Fifty teens caught on video assaulting two Marines - Louder With Crowder ›