WATCH: Video Slams YouTube Over Newest Censorship Plot
Just when you think you're going to have a day filled with productivity, a video appears. A listicle begs your attention. Top Ten Childhood Celebrities Who Grew Up into Knockouts! Followed by even more videos and titles you feel compelled to click, but you just don't know why. Maybe 'cause you want to see that girl with double-D bewbs get WREKT. And thanks to YouTube changing subscription notifications, you'll have even more clickity-click-bait to "enjoy"...
So there you sit, MOAR entertained but less informed than you should be after watching 34,504 hours of clickbait videos. You may have learned of the top ten failed movies with celebrity cameos (ahem, GUILTY), but are you a better person for it? It matters not. You clicked, revenue was earned. Your entertained eyeballs cha-chinged in double digit bewb sizes. Applause, applause, here's a cat...
Is there anything wrong with being entertained? Of course not. We like entertainment around here. Obviously. And no, we have nothing against bewbs. We even call them "bewbs." This is a parody video mocking other videos. But there's also nothing wrong with being honest. This post? It's a parody video mocking clickbait, which YouTube now prefers to serve. Do you feel cheated? Title got your curiosity, but still spelled out what you'd get when you clicked. Bonus points for the shit-posting cat.
It's called honesty. If your content is solid, clickbait isn't necessary. Unfortunately YouTube has decided otherwise...
- TikToker Virtue Signals Over Pronouns, Gets Slapped By Cat - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTube's OFFICIAL Election Interference on Full Display! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girl identifies as a cat and her school is running with it - Louder With Crowder ›
- COLLUSION: Why Big Tech is REALLY coming after Andrew Tate! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Who is Andrew Tate, and why is he being banned by Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›