HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries
Yes folks, I did this. I went there. You have this now. As I was discussing on last week's radio show/podcast...
Actually, I taped this video a long time ago but due to audio corruption issues, was never able to upload it. Now that my in-house whizz kid, Jared was able to salvage the footage, I am passing it onto you.
What do you think happens when a gay, like SUPER gay Crowder tries to get a super gay wedding cake baked at a Muslim bakery? I'm pretty sure you can guess, but you might as well watch this week's adventure to Dearborn, MI to find out!
Now, compare what happened in Michigan to all the other gay wedding cake fiasco's across America's heartland:
- Farmer Banned from Market After Turning Down Gay Wedding
- Colorado Baker Ordered to Bake Gay Wedding Cakes. Or None At All
- Christian Bakery Fined For Reasons You Won't Believe
And did you hear? Latest as of April 2018 is that Christians are privileged. Yep!
- A Christian Student Describes GWU's Christian Privilege Workshop
- New Lecture at George Washington University Teaches Christian Privilege and How to Combat it