Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 02, 2022
Hershey Starts Firing Unvaccinated Employees, Demands They Sign Confidentiality Agreement First
The Biden Administration had its authoritarian OSHA vax mandate tossed out by the Supreme Court. While this caused many companies, like uber-liberal Starbucks, to let out a deep sigh of relief, other businesses are moving forward with doing the government’s bidding. Going the Carhartt route, the giant candy company Hershey has decided to enforce its vaccine mandate and is now canning unvaccinated salary employees.
As reported by WHTM in Hershey, Pennsylvania, salary employees who failed to comply with the company’s vax mandate which went into effect on October 4, 2021, are being booted out the door.
Hershey put out a statement regarding the mandate saying:
“Hershey is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our employees and our customers. We believe that the best way to protect the health and safety of our employees, their families and our various business partners is to ensure that our salaried employees are vaccinated against COVID-19. This is to reduce the spread of the virus and the potential for serious disease or death. […] A small number of individuals who did not get vaccinated were separated from the company.”
But it isn’t enough that they’re tossing employees out on their a**es for making their own health decisions, they’re requesting that those employees sign a “confidentiality and release agreement that would remove their rights to sue the company or talk about their experience,” reports ZeroHedge. Receipt of a “special separation payment,” which amounts to approximately two months’ pay, is predicated on employees’ willingness to sign the agreement.
Corporate salary employees seem to be the only ones affected by this policy as of right now, which seems kind of strange, as “employees working in food production and Chocolate World, the company’s retail outlet stores, are encouraged but not required to get the vaccination.”
Sounds like some serious virtue signaling in the corporate office or some kind of purging of those who aren’t ideologically aligned with the Fauci-worshipping big-wigs.
I know whose candy I will not be buying this Valentine's Day.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Glen Jacobs Chokeslams Joe Biden Over Vax Mandates - Louder ... ›
- Anti-Mandate Protesters Arrested at a Burger King - Louder With ... ›
- Dude Gets Thrown Off Plane for Wearing Red Thong as Mask ... ›
- Fauci Wants to Change the Word 'Mandate' to Something Else ... ›
- Firefighter Drops Pants. Wipes Butt with Vaccine Order - Louder With ... ›
- Daily Wire Files Lawsuit Against Joe Biden's Vaccine Mandate ... ›
- Hero 10-Year-Old Kid Hammers School Board Over Mask Mandate ... ›
- Man Shreds Daily Show Interviewer Over Vaccine Mandate - Louder ... ›
- Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Vaccine Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- Restaurant Owner Breaks Down Defying Washington DC Mandate ... ›
- Shaquille O’Neal: No One Should Be ‘Forced’ to Take the Vax - Louder With Crowder ›
- Robber Shoots Retail Store Employee, Employee Shoots Back - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Wearing Fake Boobs Bounces Around Family Restaurant - Louder With Crowder ›