This week comedian Christopher Titus agreed to come onto Louder with Crowder to debate guns. Crowder and Titus debated all things guns, including the difference between a concealed carry and open carry. The details and purpose of the Second Amendment were also covered at length. Watch below. Hold onto your butts, things get a little heated…
Here’s some key points from the debate:
- The Second Amendment enables citizens to protect themselves from a tyrannical government
- Having an well regulated militia is separate from having an armed military. Hence the whole “tyrannical government” part.
- The Second Amendment wasn’t intended to only apply to 18th century muskets
- Protecting people’s 2A rights ≠ supporting gun violence
- You don’t get to remove rights from law abiding citizens because of criminals who violate peoples rights
These are just a few of a plethora of facts that were bounced around during the debate. The topic of gun rights is huge. Think huge as in bigger than Tess Holliday after her second dinner. For the sake of time, we didn’t include the entire debate in the live show. You know, professionalism and all. Had to get to identifying hobos and hipsters.
As promised, you can watch the FULL web-extended version, conveniently linked right here. Because we care buckets. Buckets full of ammo.
Huge thank you to Christopher Titus for coming on the show.