KISS Frontman Gene Simmons Comes to Tim Tebow's Defense Over Anti-Christian Attacks
KISS frontman Gene Simmons has grown more openly conservative over the years. It's not surprising to hear him come to the defense of former quarterback, former baseball player, and current tight end Tim Tebow against bigoted, anti-Christian attacks. It is however kinda funny. Oldheads will remember when their parents claimed KISS stood for "Knights in Satan's Service." Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have Simmons on our side! It's still funny to hear "The Demon" say things like this.
I support @TimTebow . He was widely criticized and made fun of, simply because he is a man of faith, who believed in his Christian values. Shame on the NFL and the rest of the world for stooping so low. https://t.co/qU2uqqyIoG
— Gene Simmons (@genesimmons) May 11, 2021
I support Tim Tebow. He was widely criticized and made fun of, simply because he is a man of faith, who believed in his Christian values. Shame on the NFL and the rest of the world for stooping so low.
Let's be clear about one thing. Because there are anti-Christian attacks against Tebow's faith by leftist douchelords. There's also sports-based criticism over the fact that Tim Tebow is a mediocre player at best. Unlike Colin Kaepernick, who is also a mediocre player, Tebow actually wants to play football and showed up for his workout. Tebow has that going for him. But not every mean word about Saint Timothy falls under the culture wars. Simmons isn't talking about sports fans. He's talking about progressives who view sports as nothing more than a platform to exploit for their political agenda.
Simmons is specifically talking about the attacks against Tebow not being afraid to share pro-Jesus, anti-abortion messages. TheBlaze provided some examples of those attacks, which have been plentiful since Tebow went pro.
- Liberal groups pressured CBS to cancel his pro-life Super Bowl ad.
- A minor league baseball team in Charleston, South Carolina, was forced to apologize after mocked Tebow's faith during a three-game series.
- HBO host John Oliver once joked that if he had a gun with two bullets he would shoot Tim Tebow before Osama bin Laden.
- Twitter censored his Bible message about relying on God during difficult times.
Tebow playing for the NFL again is going to be interesting. He hasn't been on a starting team in nine years. The left has grown more unhinged toward anyone who has a different opinion from theirs over those years. Every time he drops a pass from Trevor Lawrence, they'll be making fun of him for not praying for a catch hard enough. If he makes it to the end zone and takes a knee, then it's "something something, Colin Kaepernick derpity derpy derp."
Liberals are going to attack and politicize no matter how Tebow's comeback goes. But with both God and Gene Simmons on his side, he should be just fine.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
TikTok Is DEGENERATE Communist Trash! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Steven Crowder to hold Mich. rally demanding answers from Gov ... ›
- Two Baseball Players Battle Over STANDING for the Anthem ... ›
- ESPN Host Goes On White-Privilege Rant Against Tim Tebow - Louder With Crowder ›
- Israel's 'John Oliver' Blasts the Real John Oliver - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop Sues NFL Over Claims He Criminally Murdered a Black Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- NFL Announces with 'Football is Gay' Campaign - Louder With Crowder ›