Former MMA Fighter Chokes Out Punk Assaulting a Cop, Demonstrates Technique on His Wife for Reporter
Former MMA fighter William Cassoday was on his way to his mother's house when he saw a punk assaulting a police officer. So Cassody pulled over and choked the man out. Because, really, what else would a Brazilian jiu-jitsu trainer do in this situation?
"I just did a little drag so that his body would turn and I put him what we call a rear-naked choke and just tighten it up and dropped him to the ground. He couldn’t do anything because I was squeezing on his neck and then he kinda felt like he went limp for a second and so I loosened it up."
Cassoday and his wife Marissa McDaniel just bought a new car. They were on their way to Mama Cassoday's house to show it off to her, and perhaps let her throw coins on the floor for good luck. Cruising down the Indiana highway, they saw a man punching a cop in the face. So Cassoday pulled over and slept the man with a rear-naked choke.
It's a common technique Cassoday demonstrated on McDaniel to a reporter. Cassoday teaches BJJ and is working towards his blackbelt.
Once the punk woke up, he was identified as Christopher Delgado. NBC Chicago reports he was arrested for "arrested for battery, resisting arrest and providing false information to police."
It's good to hear stories of bystanders brave enough to leap into action, and not just stand around with their smartphones out. It helps balance out the daily suckiness of the world we read about daily.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Fan Girl Gets LEVELED by UFC Security! EQUALITY! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Ronda Rousey Destroys Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth... - Louder ... ›
- 'Defund the Police'? Deregulate the Second Amendment First ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- Dear Transgender Fallon Fox: No, You Don't Get To Beat Up ... ›
- Fallon Fox Brags About Punching 'TERFs' in the Face - Louder With ... ›
- Man regrets picking fight with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu champion - Louder With Crowder ›