Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
FLASHBACK: Katie Couric Outs Matt Lauer as an Ass Grabber. In 2012.
If you don't want to get caught doing a bad thing, don't do the bad thing. This rule also applies to on-air talent with with a long-running history of pinching unsuspecting butts. Here's looking at you, Matt "Handsy" Lauer.
Behold, a 2012 video running a victory lap (for obvious reasons) wherein Katie Couric dishes on Matt Lauer pinching her badunkadunk.
A number of things:
- Earlier in the segment, Katie played a game "Marry, Shag, Kill." She was given three hosts to assign to each action. Bryant Gumbel shag, Matt Lauer marry, Dan Rather kill. Please note this is within the context of the game. It is not a dog-whistle that Couric wants to actually wed Matt Lauer.
- ....and in the next segment, of all Lauer's annoying habits, grabbing her ass was the worst. Meaning she didn't like it.
- Some in the audience were uncomfortable, others laughed.
- Bravo's host laughed it off. Prompting Couric to laugh.
- Yes, Couric is a leftist shill. Yes, she's a terrible person on guns. Yes, Matt Lauer may have grabbed her ass in a nonconsensual manner. Multiple things can be true at once. Let's not get mired down in tedious, tribal details.
If Matt Lauer was grabbing the ass of Katie Couric, hardly a novice in the journalism business, and doing so openly (where people on Bravo laughed it off) is it a Pelosi-style face stretch to believe he engaged in creepy misconduct off camera? Say with younger staff? Does a socialist demand all your money?
Powerful media trolls of the handsy kind can no longer hide from their grabby ways. How many more women will reveal Matt Lauer shared a little too much of himself? Pro-tip to Matt: focus on revealing stories. Not your pecker. That is if it's big enough to even be seen with the naked eye.