Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 24, 2022
Watch: Dinkus tries burning down restaurant for getting his Indian food order wrong, sets himself on fire instead
I'm a simple man. I enjoy cold beer, country music, and watching would-be firebombers f*ck up and accidentally set themselves on fire. Or if not themselves, their friends. It's a niche genre and this video is an all-time entry. A guy was angry that a restaurant got his chicken biryani order wrong. The only proportional response for such a slight is to burn this mofo to the ground!
Four words: "I was very drunk."
Today, Acting Fire Commissioner Laura Kavanagh announced the arrest of Choephel Norbu. #FDNY Fire Marshals along with @NYPDnews Arson and Explosion Detectives arrested Norbu, 49, for intentionally setting a fire. Read more: https://t.co/151Huk3jDY pic.twitter.com/3Hjhiwbw5J
— FDNY (@FDNY) October 17, 2022
Per the New York Post, the flamer's name in question is Choephel Norbu. This is his story:
I was very drunk. I bought chicken biryani. They didn’t give me chicken biryani. I was mad, and I threw it out.
He returned to the restaurant at 6 AM the following morning. Unclear is if he sobered up at all. Crystal clear is that Norbu did not think his arson through.
I bought a gas can, and I threw it at the store to try to burn it out. I lit it up, and boom, it got on me.
The fire shattered the windows, wrecked the restuarant's air-conditioning unit, and caused more than $1,500 in damages. Norbu was arrested on October 14 for felony arson and criminal mischief.
And if you haven't guessed it yet, since this is New York City, Norbu is already back out on the streets. As it would appear, unlike every other time we have presented to you a story from the crime-ridden NYC, this was the firestarter's first criminal offense.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Crowder Reacts: Creed III Trailer Review | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Bar Under Fire Over So-Called 'Racist' Dress Code - Louder With ... ›
- Top Five Dumpster Fire Moments from Joe Biden's 2020 Campaign ... ›
- Dutch Police Open Fire on Protesting Farmers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida EVs are catching fire because it turns out that's what ... ›
- Ellie Kemper Under Fire for Winning 'Racist' Beauty Pageant ... ›
- CNN Insiders Call for Network to Fire Brian Stelter - Louder With ... ›
- 'Gay icon' Thor director under fire for anti-trans tweets - Louder With ... ›
- Elderly liquor store owner opens fire on armed robber - Louder With ... ›
- Climate activist interrupts Roger Federer's last match - Louder With ... ›
- Cop Forced to Return Fire, Has Emotional Breakdown - Louder With ... ›
- Fed-up store owner locks thief in his store - Louder With Crowder ›
- Arsonists discover wind and fire don't mix - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman goes viral for liquor store meltdown - Louder With Crowder ›