'Feminist' Daily Beast Journalist Says Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a 'Butch Queen'
The left loves women in power. Just not when those women disagree with them (see Far-Left Chelsea Handler Attacks Melania Trump... For Being an Immigrant? and Angry Liberal Chases, Screams and Harasses Ivanka Trump on Flight). For yet another example of their tolerant tolerance, simply take a gander at how this "feminist" journalist congratulated Sarah Huckabee Sanders on her new position as Press Secretary.
On Friday afternoon, as Sarah Huckabee Sanders was stepping into her new role as White House Press Secretary from her deputy role, The Daily Beast's culture writer was busy firing off gratuitous bashing of Sanders' appearance.
[His] followers didn't seem the least bit bothered by his remark.
"Mick Huckabee in a dress!" one exclaimed.
Another remarked, "That makeup is a national security issue."
And this: "Someone using the hell out of their Naked Basics pallet."
A fat gay commenting on the appearances of another is hardly newsworthy these days, I know. But the relevance here lies in the hypocrisy of these social justice warriors.
Were a conservative to say the same to a feminist icon, like actual land manatee Tess Holliday, there would be buckets of rage all around. Courtesy of the very same holier than thou activists who wet their knickers at a chance to insult women like Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
This is becoming somewhat of a pattern among liberal dunderheads:
- HYPOCRISY: 'Feminist' New York Times Journalist Says 'Melania Trump is a Hooker'
- Pelosi Refuses to Condemn Democrat Congressman's Sexist Joke
- 'Tolerant' Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Woman's Car. Police do Nothing.
- Feminist Liberals Attack New 'Wonder Woman' For being Jewish?
- Lena Dunham Launches Sexist Attack on White Women
- Joy Behar Makes Idiotic Attack On Carly Fiorina. With Extra Idiocy!
Mind you, all this is coming from the party which insists disagreeing with leftist women is SEXIST HATE SPEECH!