What we saw at the so-called 'family friendly' drag show
Friends, we've seen things--things no decent human being should ever have to see. Leftists waving all manner of ridiculously colored flags, several of which have never before been seen. Antifa nerds taking their soldier cosplaying to a new level, complete with ARs and sidearms. And three-hundred-plus pound drag queens performing for singles being thrown at them by children. My friends, we've seen things.
A handful of us at Louder with Crowder spent the day in Roanoke, Texas, a small town with a population of just over 8,000. A small town that didn't much appreciate a new business--one that had only just opened a handful of weeks ago--importing drag queens. And it wasn't because they hated gay people or drag queens but because they had chosen to perform their debauchery for children whose irresponsible and abusive parents chose to drag (pun intended) them there.
The dominant opinion of residents I spoke to predicted this small distillery isn't long for this world.
WE'RE BACK! WHAT WE SAW AT THE "FAMILY FRIENDLY" DRAG SHOW | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
I can say with absolute certainty that we have far more footage to show all of you. We have endured some of the most disgusting, repulsive leftist behavior imaginable to bring you a close-up look at what they specifically say they aren't doing.
They say they aren't attempting to sexually indoctrinate children. They say there is nothing sexual about these performances. They say it's all family-friendly. But then why is it so important for them to shake their a**es for small children? Why do they dress in leotards and revealing clothing if it isn't a sexualized performance? And since when did grown men performing in skirts to the musical stylings of Miley Cyrus become family-friendly?
It's all gross. It's enough to make one want to wash their eyes with acid (I know because I want to). And it's incredibly important for everyone to see what kind of people we're actually up against in this ideological war for the soul of the United States.
Stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for our in-depth coverage of the Roanoke drag show coming later this week!
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- People Are Outraged Men Performed Sexual Dance for Kids ... ›
- Family Guy Torches Woke Culture With Stewie - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Insider Tells Dan Bongino About Angry Phone Calls - Louder ... ›
- Latino MLB All-Star Wears 'Let's Go Brandon' T-Shirt - Louder With ... ›
- Little Kid Forced to Watch a Grown Man Shake His Behind - Louder ... ›
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- Stripper gives little kid a ride on her pole at a parade - Louder With ... ›
- CNN: Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' is Another Insurrection - Louder ... ›
- Man Wearing Fake Boobs Bounces Around Family Restaurant ... ›