EXPOSED: Veganism is Worse for the Planet!
Steven Crowder reveals how veganism is not only bad for animals and the environment but actually worse than meat-eating!
This actually isn't hard to understand. There are some parts of the world which cannot grow crops people can eat. In these areas, only ruminates like cows, goats and so forth can provide for the people who live there. Not everyone lives in places like the Central Valley of California.
Also, animals like cows, goats, bison, etcetera put nutrients BACK into the earth. Not only that but because animals don't like to eat where they poop, they move onto new territory allowing the land to rest after it's been pooped on with nutrients!
All this to say, eff you vegans.
- Dear Militant Vegans: Keep Your Misery to Yourselves
- WATCH: Vegans Have Themselves Branded, Beaten in Hopes You'll Stop Eating Meat
- New Report: Vegans Take Twice as Many Sick Days as Meat-Eaters
- Scientist Wants Us to Eat Each Other to Save the Planet
- Vegans of Color Unite Against the Scourge of White Veganism for Some Reason - Louder With Crowder ›
- Popular Food Blog Announces, to Save the Planet, No More Beef Recipes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Popular Food Blog Announces No More Beef Recipes - Louder With Crowder ›
- VIDEO: Chef Counter Protests Vegans By Carving Up Deer - Louder With Crowder ›