Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 22, 2022
Watch: WH Energy Secretary's comments on the middle-class show disdain this admin has for the middle class
The White House's "Inflation Reduction Act" doesn't reduce inflation. That much is clear. There have been non-partisan studies. Even mainstream media outlets, only after the bill was signed, called out officials for the bill not doing the one thing its name implies. But the officials still have to explain how the middle class, already struggling with the inflation caused by other Biden policies, will benefit from this new spending bill. If the rest of the cabinet thinks like Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, it shows the disdain they have for the middle class. Also, how stupid they think we all are.
We know they think you're dumb enough to believe you have nothing to be concerned about with a jacked-up IRS. They also think you are dumb enough not to do basic math.
Fox News: "What do you say to the families who simply can't afford this stuff in the first place? "
Jennifer Granholm: “If you are low-income, you can get your home entirely weatherized” to help deal with 40-year high inflation. You can get 30% off the price of solar panels.” pic.twitter.com/fy8il5s9hN
— Kamy (@kamyusa1) August 21, 2022
Granholm says middle-class, or low-income households to be precise, benefit from the Biden agenda by spending money they don't have and using the coupons that Biden has given them. That's the plan.
Also, a discount that doesn't cover the cost of the things they want us to buy. Even electric vehicle companies need to jack up their costs in this economic environment. Ford Trucks are now $8500 more expensive. Your government coupon is for $7500.
Overstretch your already overstretched budget to spend money on the things DC elitists would prefer you spend money on. And if you do, they'll give you a discount--a discount they are funding with your tax dollars. Suffering? Schmuffering. Any pain felt by the middle class is for the greater good: helping the Democratic base of upper-class coastal elitists and make progressives soggiest policy dreams come true.
Everyone needs to remember than when they vote in November. And every November after that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Nancy Pelosi Short Circuits Trying to Explain Spending Bill - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Jim Justice Tells Better Midler to Kiss His Dog's Butt - Louder ... ›
- Rep. Ro Khanna Blasts Biden's Incompetent Energy Policy - Louder ... ›
- No Laughing Matter: Deputy Press Secretary Giggles While ... ›
- Sunny Hostin Calls For American Energy Production - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Admin Embraces Dog Kink With New Hire to the Department ... ›
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Defended Underage Prostitution ... ›
- Senator Joe Manchin Shuts Down Biden Energy Secretary - Louder ... ›
- Sunny Hostin launches racial attack against Nikki Haley - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTuber claims Ford's electric truck can't do truck things - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sunny Hostin blames 'ageism’ on Biden criticism - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'The View's' Sonny Hostin compares white women to roaches - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Jim Justice Tells Better Midler to Kiss His Dog's Butt - Louder With Crowder ›