Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
MORON ALERT: Emmy-Winning Director Calls Trump Hitler. The Facts...
Did you watch the Emmys last night? Allow me to update those who have lives and whatnot. Jill Soloway won an Emmy. You might know her as the creator of 'Transparent'. Or you might also know her as the not-fat version of Lena Dunham. The latter is an unofficial title.
This isn't the first time we've discussed Jill Soloway (see ‘Transparent’ (that ‘transgender’ show) Creator: All Men are Immoral…). Last night, when she wasn't harping on about "Toppling the patriarchy," she was saying even more moronic things during her acceptance speech. Hard to believe? That's Jill Soloway for you. Breaking glass ceilings.
"[Trump is] the most dangerous monster to ever approach our life time. He’s a complete dangerous monster and at any moment that I have to call him out for being an inheritor of Hitler I will."
"He's otherizing people, he calls women pigs if they don’t look like beauty pageant contestants, he blames Muslims and Mexicans for our problems. He makes fun of disabled people," she said passionately. 'This is Otherizing with a capital 'O'…. He needs to be called out.'"
Anybody else notice Jeffrey Tambor awkwardly looming in the background like an unsightly wall decoration? I suppose you'd look uncomfortable too if you were a part of the "patriarchy" while surrounded by rampant feminists.
Obviously this isn't the first time a liberal celebrity has said something idiotic about the election (see Liberal Hypocrite Amy Schumer: ‘Hating Hillary is Sexist…’). Thankfully though, this is the last award show before Election Day. The opportunity to have a bunch of snotty leftists in the same room is low, unless it's a Hillary Clinton fundraiser...
Inheritor of Hitler?
1. Hitler called for the extermination of over 6,000,000 people. Donald Trump sometimes says "mean" politically incorrect things.
2. Hitler was a liberal socialist. From a policy standpoint, he would most oftenly agree with Hillary Clinton. He was the king of 'mob rule.' The dude was big on socialized health care and abortion. He also blamed the country's woes on a specific segment of the population... And had unfortunate hair. Sound familiar?
3. "Otherizing" isn't a real word. It's a made up leftist word.
4. Donald Trump OPPOSES transgender bathroom bills and supports letting whoever use whatever bathroom they please. You would think if the creator of a show called TRANSPARENT was being intellectually honest... She'd find Trump agreeable a teensy-weensy bit.
5. Call anyone Hitler, you lose. You know who was 'like Hitler'? Hitler. His crimes against humanity are incomparable. Mean words? Not the same as gas-chambering people for their race. What hearts and minds does she really think she's changing by cheapening the suffering of millions?
Ah right, that would be none. Because this? It's an empty gesture meant to garner feelings of moral superiority. Like most things uttered by liberal gasbags. If Jill Soloway was really concerned with the treatment of transgenders, gays, the disabled, and women... She might have different talking points (see Dear 'Feminists': You'll Never De Relevant Until You Address Islam's Real Rape Culture).
Similarities between Trump and Hitler? Nein. Liberals and Hitler, on the other hand? There's a few philosophical similarities...