Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 13, 2022
Elon Musk tweets bunny emoji, sends woke scientist down rabbit hole of conspiracies
Let the lefties in your life know you fight like hell with the classic FIGHT LIKE HELL tee! Buy the shirt at CrowderShop.com.
Elon Musk's hare-brained scheme to bring free speech to the masses at Twitter has broken people's brains. So much so, the Chief Twit doing nothing but tweeting an emoji will send alleged PhDs into a web of conspiracy theories.
Yesterday, Elon tweeted the word "follow" with an emoji of a bunny rabbit.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought he was being cute about going down the rabbit hole. Every day brings us a new Twitter file exposing more of what activist employees were doing behind the scenes. We are following clues down the rabbit hole. It made sense. To me.
Not to Caroline Orr Bueno, PhD. She is a behavioral scientist who studies disinformation according to her Twitter bio. What you and I saw as an emoji, she saw as a signal to you-know-who. The group that comes after "P" and before "R."
Elon Musk is now explicitly encouraging his 120 million followers to start following QAnon.
Put differently, Elon Musk is encouraging his 120 million followers to join a domestic terrorism movement. pic.twitter.com/W7O9nLuivh
— Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D (@RVAwonk) December 13, 2022
Dr. Bueno Ph.D. then, in a follow-up tweet, shared screen captures of people who follow that specific conspiracy. Unlike the liberal media, I will NOT amplify their lunacy here. But Dr. Bueno Ph.D. took comments made by crazy people who claim to see the hidden meaning in everything, chose a few where they "saw hidden meaning" in Musk's tweet, and then used their ramblings to prove her belief Elon was signaling to them.
Did I mention how Dr. Bueno Ph.D. claims to study "disinformation?"
None of this is amusing to Dr. Bueno Ph.D. Though it's very amusing to Elon Musk.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 13, 2022
The question remaining is what's the over/under for when Elon tweets a 'pizza emoji" and a "group of kids" emoji just to be silly? I'm setting it for Thursday.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk confirms "prosecute Fauci" was a preview - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Elon Musk says the obvious part out loud - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk hints corporate media might be next target - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's tweet is the second most-liked tweet of all-time - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk points out how 'creepy' Anthony Fauci is - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk found not liable in fraud trial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk drinking whiskey and toasting marshmallows - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk uses a semi-NSFW meme on Twitter. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk declares cancel culture dead - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Elon Musk exposes the "woke mind virus" - Louder With Crowder ›