Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 10, 2022
Elon Musk Denounces Rising Wokeness Infecting American Companies: ‘Been Twisted to Insanity’
Have you ever thought about why companies choose to dump money into stupid social causes? James Lindsay let us in on the secret—or at least, it probably wasn’t something terribly well-known. The Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) score set down by the European Union (EU) pushes corporations to invest their money in particular ways, and those ways are what the globalists at the EU want them to be.
As the Daily Mail explains, “Normally, companies exclude investing in firearms to win an 'ESG' stamp, but US banks are now suggesting the EU could classify the defense sector as an ethical investment - as long as it was used against Putin.”
People want to punish Russia and send guns to Ukraine, so they have floated the notion that guns, at least when they’re used against Putin, should be greenlighted under ESG. The EU should give kudos to companies who divest from Russia and buy guns and ammo for everyone who needs them to fight Russia.
The plan: ESG funds will invest in defense companies to make the weapons required to fight wars with hostile regimes we buy energy from, because ESG funds won't invest in energy companies.pic.twitter.com/Z6OlNR6yvs— Marc Andreessen (@Marc Andreessen) 1646726156
I’m not necessarily against the idea of helping Ukraine defend itself. But the idea of the EU manipulating private businesses to do whatever the EU wants is a little gross. Elon Musk found the entire thing ridiculous, tweeting, “ESG rules have been twisted to insanity,” adding, “ESG should be deleted if not fixed.”
In my humble opinion, I don’t think such a scoring system should exist. Companies are money-making ventures, and as such, they should act in the best interests of profits, which necessitates they take into account best practices—a business openly supporting hostile regimes won’t be attracting many investors.
I believe corporations would be less apt to jump into political waters to pander to ridiculous social causes if the ESG didn’t exist. There’s no point to poison one’s product or service with a possibly divisive position if there’s absolutely no benefit.
I’m with Musk. Delete the ESG. Or perhaps (and this is a longshot), maybe CEOs can grow a pair and tell the EU to screw off. It won’t happen, but hey, it is an option.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Insane in the Ukraine: Joy Reid and Trevor Noah Think Something is Racist!?! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk Told Everyone in 2020 What CDC Director Admits Now ... ›
- Elon Musk Shares Meme Comparing Justin Trudeau to Hitler ... ›
- Elon Musk Responds to Bernie Sanders' 'Fair Share' Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Hammers Critics with How Much Taxes He's Paying ... ›
- Elon Musk Celebrates Jack Dorsey Resigning with Stalin Tweet ... ›
- Elon Musk SAVAGES Elizabeth Warren - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Joy Reid's Fangs Come Out at Elon Musk - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Says Domestic Oil Production Must Increase - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk is Time's 'Person of the Year' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elizabeth Warren Called Out to Her Face - Louder With Crowder ›
- Best Buy Employees Go Viral Foiling Shoplifters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elizabeth Warren Needs Remedial Math Lesson - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Faces Prison for Tweeting Men Can't Be Lesbians - Louder With Crowder ›
- Scholar Drops Instructions on How to Defeat Woke Marxism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris on Joy Reid Is Joyful - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Reid thinks GOP taught you the word inflation - Louder With Crowder ›