‘The Constitution Is Kinda Trash’: Liberal Guest Airs Ignorance on (You Guessed It) ‘The View’
I take it personally when someone attacks the US Constitution. Maybe I took my oath of enlistment a little too seriously, or maybe I’m just a little strange, but that’s the way it is. So, when this obnoxious troglodyte gets on national television and proceeds to bash the Constitution in the most asinine fashion ever, I may or may not start wishing bad things upon him.
Elie Mystal is, I guess, the Editor at AboveTheLaw.com and earned his JD from Harvard, which might explain why he’s such an incorrigible dimwit. Harvard may have once produced brilliant minds, but now it just sh*ts out idiots like Mystal and failed pillow manufacturers, so when he starts vomiting nonsense here, you can blame places like Harvard.
Elie Mystal on 'The View': U.S. Constitution Is \u201ckind of trash"pic.twitter.com/2aUw56W30g— Daily Caller (@Daily Caller) 1646430991
“It’s [the Constitution] certainly not sacred. The Constitution is kinda trash. Let’s just talk as adults for a second. […] It was written by slavers and colonists and white people who are willing to make deals with slavers and colonists. They didn’t ask anyone that looks like me what they thought about the Constitution.”
This obsession with wanting people who “look like me” to be involved in everything is so disgusting, so damned ignorant that it could only come from leftists. First, I doubt there were many morbidly obese black men with afros, wearing ugly yellow ties when the Constitution was ratified. Second, no one would’ve taken such a person seriously because you’re a clown, Mystal. And no one should take you seriously now.
Slavers, colonists, and white people who made deals with slavers and colonists… They also made deals with African slave traders, but Mystal wouldn’t be caught dead attempting to write a book on that subject, would he? Nope. If it isn't about bashing white people and the American founders, it isn't worth the ink.
His goal is simple, and he’s not hiding it.
“What I’m trying to do with this book is explain in layman’s terms what Republicans are doing to the law. I honestly believe that if everybody understood it, they’d be as outraged as I am about it.”
Bud, you don’t understand “it”.
But like every other over-educated ignoramus, Mystal will vomit his stupidity into the ears of other ignorant lefties who are just out looking for the next pseudo-intellectual to spoon-feed them what they’re supposed to think. Mystal meets that need.
This cartoon does one thing of value, though. He makes explicit what the left desires in this country: to destroy it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Local News Report: Biden is a PEDO! #shorts youtu.be
- ALEX JONES on 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists ... ›
- Widower of 'Rust' Cinematographer Talks About Alec Baldwin ... ›
- Joy Behar: Time to 'Tweak' the First and Second Amendments ... ›
- Ana Navarro Goes on Unhinged Rant Against Donald Trump ... ›
- Adam Schiff Called Out ON 'THE VIEW' Over Steele Dossier ... ›
- MORON ALERT: Whoopi Goldberg Actually Thinks 'Abortion' is in ... ›
- Sarah Silverman Hit with Race Card for Criticizing Joy Reid - Louder ... ›
- Sunny Hostin Calls For American Energy Production - Louder With ... ›
- Jedediah Bila Provides Sources After Attack by The View - Louder ... ›
- The View' is Confused How England Can End COVID Restrictions ... ›
- The View's Sunny Hostin Demands More Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›