I Don't Hate Women... Just Hillary Clinton
Last night at the Democrat Debate that nobody apparently watched (the ratings were just below bad and somewhere above abysmal) Hillary Clinton fielded an accusation from Bernie Sanders that she was "establishment." Her defense? Her uterus. No really. Hillary said she couldn't be an establishment candidate because she was a woman running for president. Read Hillary: 'I can't be Establishment Because I have a Uterus...'
Playing the gender card isn't a new trick, especially for liberal women who are asked legitimate questions. Especially if you're also a woman with zero accomplishments who is also married to a rapist. Worse, Hillary isn't just unaccomplished, she's a horrible human being. Almost as bad as Democrat Debate ratings. Almost.
So, like the rest of America which seems to be waking up, I hate Hillary Clinton. Not because she's a woman. I hate her because she's the human equivalent of the Zika virus. Only she's more shrill. No, "shrill" isn't sexist, it's accurate. Her gender plays no role in my level of disgust. What does account for my tendency to barf whenever I hear her speak? Alllll of this.
Behold, a list:
1. I hate that Hillary Clinton was complicit in the sexual harassment and rape (ALLEGED) of women on behalf of her predator scumbag husband. There's a long list of women who claim Bill Clinton attacked them. Juanita Broderick has even implicated Hillary Clinton in trying to not just cover up these rapes, but denigrate the victims. Let's talk more about how "pro-woman" this woman presidential hopeful is, shall we?
2. I hate that Hillary Clinton laughed about a child rapist, ergo supporting REAL rape culture against women. Not making this up. In Hillary Clinton's early days of lawyering for the creepiest of creeps, she buried a rape victim and defended a rapist and laughed about it.
In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, the victim accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.
3. I hate that Hillary Clinton strongly advocates for taxpayer-funded abortions. Many of these babies, by the way, would've grow up to be women. In fact not unlike China, a lot of couples abort their babies for the simple act of being conceived a girl. If there's a war on women, it's happening in the womb. It's happening with tax-payer funding. It's happening at the hands of women like Hillary Clinton and her leftist cohorts who claim to be "pro-woman."
4. I hate that Hillary Clinton has accepted millions (possibly illegally) from foreign nations who regularly oppress and dehumanize women, all while demanding sympathy for said nations. Rand Paul said it best. “In countries that stone people to death for adultery and imprison people for adultery, this is the kind of thing you would think someone for women’s rights would be standing up against, instead of accepting thinly veiled bribes.”
5. I hate that Hillary Clinton lied about the deaths of 4 men in Benghazi, when their wives deserved to know the truth. But because her political career was at stake, she and her cronies in the media saw fit to cover up for her, blame Benghazi on a video, then lied her pantsuited butt off.
6. I hate that Hillary Clinton gives women a bad name by attributing all of the criticisms aimed at her to sexism, thereby sullying the name of other women everywhere. And embarrassing them. And diminishing actual cases of legitimate sexism.
7. I hate that Hillary Clinton uses her vagina as an impervious criticism shield. "YOU CANNOT ATTACK ME. I AM A STRONG WOMAN." Yet again, an embarrassment to actual strong women who go through life making a name for themselves on their accomplishments, their skills, their character. Not their vagina.
Truth is, if you HAD to isolate the part men probably hate the LEAST about Hillary Clinton, it's her vagina. Men always like those. It's everything else about her that's disgusting. It's everything else, surrounding that vagina (albeit likely gently used, still in its packaging) that makes everyone hate her guts. Yeah, even women.
Ugh. Stop the hair flipping.
8. I hate that Hillary Clinton is even running for president, despite being dirty, despite being so engrained in the Washington subhuman culture of human debris, and being investigated BY THE FBI for treasonous acts which would land any one of us in PRISON for the rest of our lives. Sorry for the all caps, but I had to yell that stuff.
Lastly, I hate that even after everything just listed in this post, people will still vote for her. There are still bumperstickers for Hillary. There are still morons who think Hillary would make a great president. Scarier is that they drive. On roads. With you and me.
Friends don't let friends support Hillary. Be responsible. Stop it.
-Written by Steven Crowder and Courtney Kirchoff. They both hate Hillary Clinton.