DOCUMENTARY: Innocent Afghan Woman Publicly Beaten to Death by Hundreds of Muslims...
Something tells me if a woman in Idaho was beaten to death for burning a Bible, feminists would be upset. Chants would be written. Hashtags would be born. Ribbons made and worn. Yes, that rhymed. I'm a regular Dr. Seuss of Islamic hatred. Men would be shamed and sent to the corners of the world to think about every abuse they've subjected women to, especially the act of being born a man. PIGS.
Meanwhile in Afghanistan: woman was attacked and killed by a mob who thought she might have burned the Qu'ran? Meh. WARNING: EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGERY.
Zarghuna Kargar tells the story of Farkhunda, a 27-year-old Afghan woman, and religious scholar who was brutally murdered by a mob in the streets of Kabul in March. At the time it was wrongly alleged that she had burnt the Qu'ran.
Okay. Measure the lack of feminist response to this innocent woman's horrible death to the absolute outrage at Lena Dunham having drug-induced, regretful sex. Though really, any sex with Lena Dunham is regretful sex. Feminists, do you see why we can't stand you? Is it starting to sink in?
Here's the deal:
- This happens all the time. Women are treated like crap by Islam.
- This happened in public, at the hands of hundreds of people.
- Nobody even tried to save her. Nobody.
- Not even the cops. They just watched.
- The parents of the main killer are total Islamic #SJWs, demanding sympathy for their murderous son.
- The only reason this is a story, or anyone is even being charged with a crime... Is because it turns out this woman did NOT burn the Quran. She was INNOCENT.
- Even according to imams, that was the only mistake made. Had she burned the Quran as they initially accused, all of this would be legal, encouraged and a non-story as it happens all the time.
- The reason it was even made into a story was because this woman was killed by a mob for not burning a book. Got it?
Okay, now a few points of our own:
- This Muslim woman was killed by the Islamic patriarchy.
- She was innocent, she didn't even have a trial or representation.
- Her supposed crime (which wasn't) was burning a religious book.
This is, yet again, another example of Islam treating women like something on the bottom of their shoe. Anytime you #SJW feminists want to step in with the chants and the speeches, we're ready for you. Seriously. This one is made for you people.
Finally, this is not the exception, but the rule. Think most Islamic countries are moderate? Learn more about that myth below. Three minutes is all you'll need.